Boobiessssssss.

just getting kind of a survey I guess, Feel free to comment why you prefer what you do and what not (:
  1. Small, natural breasts
  2. large, natural breasts
  3. very large ( getting beyond DD into K,J,N, and other larger cups)
  4. Large, fake breasts
  5. Very large fake breasts (again, beyond large C and D cups)
Id say 2 but have really liked smaller perky tits too. Really more a matter of hot they look AND feel. I remember a girl who had amazing looking tits and then you grabbed them and it was like grabbing mashed potatoes. Big disappointment.

Fake real, whatever as long as they look good. Small is fine on smaller girl too.
Huge and real are my favs!
Not for nothing but i'm like a woman in a shoe store. Get them all out I want to see every dam pair of em!
natural anything that taint sagging whale watermelon or watermelon yet to sag
  • Bluee
  • 04-24-2015, 02:21 PM
C's and above for me. Tried A's, meh. Prefer real, but some of the new fakes are better that real. Not sure what technology has changed or improved.
I like them big and firm and real, O yeah and fuckable!!
Oooops, i accidentally voted large and natural. Ooh well, I love them too! Lmfao
I know it's early in the poll, but no surprise, men like 'em natural regardless of size. Yet, ladies still keeping plastic surgeon sugar babies livin large.
I must admit, it works when dressed but then u lie down, not so much. But at the end of the day, ladies feel better with them and thats what matters. Right?
I'm a natural H-cup so that might influence my bias/tastes for liking bigger boobs. I voted 'large and natural' (C-cup or bigger). I'm not against implants per se if they look and feel soft though.
  • bam71
  • 04-24-2015, 05:53 PM
Never met a pair I didn't love!!
I like big tits, little tits, round tits, torpedo tits.
Big nipples, little nipples, eraser nipples and even inverted nipples.
I like 'em firm and I like them soft. I like them perky or saggy.
I like them all kinds of ways... I just don't like 'em fake... or attached to a cow.
I like them all kinds of ways... I just don't like 'em fake... or attached to a cow. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
+1 but good fakes are okay too
Always preferred naturals in all sizes.....
  • JD468
  • 04-24-2015, 11:59 PM
I like them all kinds of ways... I just don't like 'em fake... or attached to a cow. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yes, except not so much saggy.

Gun to my head I'd take a nice full C, natural, on the softer side.