Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: NMM, sensual massage, breast worship, fondling, HJ, HE
Session Length: HR
Fee: $.4
Hair Length and Color: Short Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dani as described: pretty, tall, calm, friendly, great legs, ass.
Quite Preggo, huge preggo breasts, oooooo yeah!
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by gocni
I saw her a few yrs ago on Monroe ave, Very nice woman Originally Posted by Franklin4
Danigirl4u ???? or another Dani???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD- The 1 and only Dani. Her pattern has her returning within the year, once the little one gets bigger. Good luck Dani and Franklin is right, as she's a nice lady. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
That's hilarious if you ask me... She has a pattern to her return after having a child? What is she, a slot machine? Originally Posted by Ladypleaser77
Pattern? Lol Last time I was pregnant was 9 yrs ago and I worked straight through. I took ONE break out of the 16 yrs I've been in. So, not sure where this idea of a pattern came from. Anyway, I am now happily married and moving on to the next chapter in life. Just thought I'd come on here and put it out there since some folks just aren't taking my word for it over the phone. While I'm here I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all of the gentlemen who've been exactly that-gentlemen. I'll stop there and keep it short and sweet. I wish you ALL the best! ��. DANI Originally Posted by lovelylady1
thanks for answers and post lovelylady1 even if you should have posted this in coed
but before the mods delete content of your post.
So I take it this review per you is a fake review ????
do you want phone number to stay, or deleted ????
just askin
and
glad to hear you are doing well even if we may have never meet
OSD
PS: will start a coed thread on this Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
eh
No, I'm sure it's a legit review as it states that services took place on the 2nd of this month. It's only been about a couple of weeks since I've been officially retired.
No, I'm sure it's a legit review as it states that services took place on the 2nd of this month. It's only been about a couple of weeks since I've been officially retired. Originally Posted by lovelylady1
ok its only the peggo part that maybe or not wrong, I guessing wrong

btw: Review has been moved to Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions - Upstate New York
and content of your post deleted there
I did not RTM your post, but knew it would not last long
But I did RTM my own 1st post asking if what I did is ok in this thread

and thank you for your time lovelylady1
OSD
Lol No, I am very pregnant. I only mentioned being pregnant 9 yrs ago to disprove the pattern theory.
Lol No, I am very pregnant. I only mentioned being pregnant 9 yrs ago to disprove the pattern theory. Originally Posted by lovelylady1
Ok that be good
so all of review is good
you are retired now(please other guys stop calling)
never say never but likely not to return
good luck and congratulations

only bad part was in reply's the pattern theory by others

so all is good
again
thank you for you're time
good luck to you and all
OSD

BTW: my RTM on this thread about was it ok I quoted you here before content was deleted in review. They seem to have no idea
mmmm I need to remember this next time a lady posts in her review
copy to coed errr till I get yelled at

ok to test another theory

I'm not a provider-just a registered member lololol Originally Posted by lovelylady1
copy this post ^^^^ to this thread from review now moved before content removed rather than to a safe place mods can't hit AHHHHHH like my hard drive so its in a safe place if need latter.

this could be awesome if I don't yelled at by a local mod or that admin I like CC

PS: I RTM'ed self. In the confusion I'm good at generating can be awesome good fun as my bet is its not ok. But will never know for sure till they figure out what I did in the first place that I RTM'ed and told them what I did asking if ok
no wonder why some members like me and some just hate me
. They seem to have no idea
mmmm I need to remember this next time a lady posts in her review
copy to coed errr till I get yelled at Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That's my M.O.
Keep doing stuff till I get yelled at.

ok to test another theory

copy this post ^^^^ to this thread from review now moved before content removed rather than to a safe place mods can't hit AHHHHHH like my hard drive so its in a safe place if need latter.

this could be awesome if I don't yelled at by a local mod or that admin I like CC

PS: I RTM'ed self. In the confusion I'm good at generating can be awesome good fun as my bet is its not ok. But will never know for sure till they figure out what I did in the first place that I RTM'ed and told them what I did asking if ok
no wonder why some members like me and some just hate me Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And some people tell me I've got too much time on my hands....
I got a its ok from a local mod

ahem but they stilled missed
Originally Posted by lovelylady1
I'm not a provider-just a registered member lololol
after reading this thread

Lol No, I am very pregnant. I only mentioned being pregnant 9 yrs ago to disprove the pattern theory. Originally Posted by lovelylady1
Sorry we couldn't get together one last time... Wish you the best..
Damn. Wished I could have seen her one more time.
She was always great. wishing her the best