Consistency is (Fun)damental!!

Some things NEVER change!!!

http://elmira.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-more/16824720
In case the page gets pulled, here's the text:

Here's the story:
I saw the ad, and my BS detector must have been malfunctioning, so I get in touch. She says all the right things, and quotes me on 125 hh, 225 hr. We set up a hh for the afternoon, and she sends me to a house in the middle of nowhere between Horseheads and Elmira Heights.
I get there, and she meets me at the door. The place isn't awful, but it itsn't great. She's also looking pretty worn, but I figure it's just for a hh, so I'll get out soon. She brings me to a bedroom, shows me her tits to show she's not LE, and then takes the money and says she'll be right back as she gets freshened up. I should get comfortable.
You're probably reading this and recognizing all the places I went wrong here. Hindsight is 20/20, so no need to remind me.
Anyway, a minute later, her friend opens the door and starts harassing me about who I am and what I'm doing there. Good thing I only had my shoes off, because I know enough at this point that I've been had. I calmly explain that I'm on my way out, no need to worry about anything else, and as I'm getting my shoes on, she still feels the need to bring out her pit bull. Like, seriously? Don't you see that I'm putting on my shoes and leaving?
On my way out, I spot Staff Edit by DDarkness on the nightstand. Extra notice that I'm getting out of a bad situation only losing cash.
Anyway, I seem to only write about my bad experiences on here, but at least you can learn from my mistakes. Originally Posted by corny.dr
Pretty good alert.....
One can only wonder if the guy showed up with a dirty asshole that led to all of this....

Omg I'm happy you're okay! Sorry you went through that! Last night an Indys Gent from Erie told me a similar story about a girl in a trailer in the Dunkirk fredonia area when I asked him about scratches on his arm and stomach. She went to "lock the door" and came back with a dog on a leash she let jump up at him barking and growling. Scary! Be safe! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
But if it's happened to ANYBODY.....
It's happened to SOMEBODY else... better, worser, harder, wilder, cheaper, more expensive, happier, sadder, scarier, cleaner or dirtier....

Edit add: Wonder if the guy could use some radial tires..... as well as an ass washing....
Well "stu pidass" maybe if you could trick 4 girls worth a damn into seeing you and you can scrounge up the $50 a year you can read about it someday
are not all providers and hobbyist worth a dam, or just gals on eccie??
wait a minute ...did someone say ...asshole washing?
and mmmmm Last time I saw Paulie a we saw at a provider at a bar seemed very happy to see him.
In ROC and not the AC btw.
and mmmmm Last time I saw Paulie a we saw at a provider at a bar seemed very happy to see him.
In ROC and not the AC btw. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well.... I AM a Rockstar....
BTW, there were THREE travelling providers in town recently. We all hung out together, then ended up at a popular downtown steakhouse.... and one of them insisted on buying my dinner...
Of course... I did kind of repay her later that night when I rubbed her aching tootsies... but I'm pretty gallant like that...
wait a minute ...did someone say ...asshole washing? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I said "ass washing"... but I meant Asshole washing. Thank you for the on topic clarification.....
Good to see plasticman back to keep the jimmies on topic.
Well.... I AM a Rockstar....
BTW, there were THREE travelling providers in town recently. We all hung out together, then ended up at a popular downtown steakhouse.... and one of them insisted on buying my dinner...
Of course... I did kind of repay her later that night when I rubbed her aching tootsies... but I'm pretty gallant like that... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Bbbbwwwwaaahaha yeah fucking right!!! I'm sure you hooked them by sending screen shots and long creepy cry baby swooning emails like the ones you sent me and with your charming stalker tendencies
Even though Paul feels the need to be a drama Queen Cunt and stalk me it's a serious alert. Gee 5 likes and 5 reach around pals I can think of off the top of my head Lmfao.
Anywho, imagine what would happen if she let the dog off the leash instead of just letting it jump on him and pulling it back. I'd imagine stitches from a dog attack at a trailer park would be pretty hard to explain to a wife.
From what I'm told it's a super Dirty smokey falling apart trailer. She has a bedroom in the living room and the rest blocked off. There was also a mention of hearing voices and they may have been in the blocked off section of the trailer at the time.
Even though Paul feels the need to be a drama Queen Cunt and stalk me it's a serious alert. Gee 5 likes and 5 reach around pals I can think of off the top of my head Lmfao.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
who stalk who now just a observation
plastic man is that you ???? errr sorry about that sir plastic
Anywho, imagine what would happen if she let the dog off the leash instead of just letting it jump on him and pulling it back. I'd imagine stitches from a dog attack at a trailer park would be pretty hard to explain to a wife.
From what I'm told it's a super Dirty smokey falling apart trailer. She has a bedroom in the living room and the rest blocked off. There was also a mention of hearing voices and they may have been in the blocked off section of the trailer at the time.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
well if that's her, than there is no worries about me seeing her at all. and thank you for the heads up about that area,
LOL I log on again just now and one from Upset NY and one from A/HV NY pup up in the line of 4 that be top of the main page.

dear Ms from A/HV
nice feet pic
osd

the other mmmmm will not say a word. I don't need the stalking bad press latter
Even though Paul feels the need to be a drama Queen Cunt Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I love this little ditty....

Especially at the 26 second mark....
Seriously Lexxxy I don't know why you care about their safety when they don't care about their own.
Look at the way one of your stalkers makes light of you trying to protect guys.
Maybe some of them could use a good scare to wake them up to reality before some crazed pimp or hooker stabs them in a rat motel or alley behind a dumpster because they are thinking with the wrong head or trying to be cheap.
News flash guys: it can be really dangerous out there and fucking around with hood rats and girls with addictions and nothing to lose is dangerous for anyone let alone some married guy with a career and family to lose.
We see an older guy in Cleveland that has 3 slash wound scars from getting robbed on aspd by a girl with warnings written about her demons.
Big surprise?
Would suck to learn a lesson that way.
Stay classy upstate lol you never cease to amaze me.