Eccie worst handle in the history of the site

I don’t know how long eccie been around, but Suiram77 was thinking tonight, and eww child nothing good happens when Suiram77 thinks lol.

I was wondering, who is the very worst, Arrogant, Asshole, Troll, fucktard in the History of eccie. Suiram77 was just curious because, suiram77 only been around for 4 years and some change and I’m sure suiram77 has a long, long, way to go to catch up with the very worst here on eccie.

Post that SOB handle right here, so Suiram77 can kneel on him or her, like the NFL players on a Sunday morning during the national anthem.

Hahahahah . Lmao
Don't worry it's you. You are the worst.
I was wondering, who is the very worst, Arrogant, Asshole, Troll, fucktard in the History of eccie. Originally Posted by suiram77
A very competitive category, but the OP is trying hard.
I thought you were going to ask who the biggest lying punk ass bitch was, but that would have been too easy.

Is there a prize that your fake, lying, broke ass is going to back out of paying when someone gets the right answer?

Don't worry it's you. You are the worst. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Came here to say this!
  • MW76
  • 10-20-2017, 08:42 AM
1. Tony Gambino

This fake Italian creeper has been harassing and stalking women on this site for years. Sad he's still doing this shit to providers.
This is pretty much all you do, isn't it? You must be one extremely bored or pent up mofo.
Just since I been around, my vote would easily be eccie214 he/ she is the worst here omg just horrible.
Originally Posted by honest_abe
Lmao flush it Abe lol.
haha doesn't do any good.. it just keeps coming back up..
haha doesn't do any good.. it just keeps coming back up.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Well true, he is the virus you can’t get rid of lol.
If this was the best shit talkers cyber thugs thread I know 7 of them that would easily make the list.