Another takedown

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/6-...564136321.html

If the Dallas Da won’t prosecute crimes under $750 why is he going after this?? Guess he is adding up all the damages and saw a chance to seize $385k. John Wiley price must need a new Rolls
Seriously???, not a good comparison.
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/6-...564136321.html

If the Dallas Da won’t prosecute crimes under $750 why is he going after this?? Guess he is adding up all the damages and saw a chance to seize $385k. John Wiley price must need a new Rolls Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Your comments make absolutely no sense.
Just in case someone does not know what this idiot is comparing.
The Dallas DA will not prosecute first time theft (shoplifting) offenses if the items stolen are considered essential like food, diapers, etc. and the total is under $750.

Why he thinks that in any way compares to prostitution, sex trafficking, organized crime and other charges is beyond comprehension.
I'm still trying to figure out what John Wiley Price has to do with it, and I am not a fan of JWP.
I'm just wondering when Yong Suk Brown becomes Old Suk Brown...

(See the arrested people's names)

Yes, it's juvenile, but at this point, who cares?
My points. Wet
1) if stealing up to $750 is not punishable according to the Dallas DA then why is providing $100 for a rub and tug or a bj a crime
2). Add them all up and you can find $385k in cash to confiscate.
3) The county or city will keep the cash til after conviction and then put it in their pockets
4) John Wiley Price comment was just a joke in reference to his past history of paying 10 cents on the $ for Benz and Bentleys taken from criminals and held by the county
I'm still trying to figure out what John Wiley Price has to do with it, and I am not a fan of JWP. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
He’s black. Ergo, he must be bad. See Obama. Or watch Trump’s racism.
He’s black. Ergo, he must be bad. See Obama. Or watch Trump’s racism. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
John Wiley price is bad. He just happens to be black
Wow I was at the fair a few weeks ago and walked right into John Wiley Price...lol
My points. Wet
1) if stealing up to $750 is not punishable according to the Dallas DA then why is providing $100 for a rub and tug or a bj a crime
2). Add them all up and you can find $385k in cash to confiscate.
3) The county or city will keep the cash til after conviction and then put it in their pockets
4) John Wiley Price comment was just a joke in reference to his past history of paying 10 cents on the $ for Benz and Bentleys taken from criminals and held by the county Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
I don’t think this raid was simply about 100$ rub and tugs or bj’s. It was supposedly because there were complaints from the community, and the belief some of the girls may have been working against their own will. As for as your argument comparing it to shoplifting, imagine how the thousands of inmates across the country serving time for selling marijuana feel when several states now let you legally grow and sell it for a cut of the profits. The law ain’t always fair, but it is what it is.

As for John Wiley Price he’s a politician, honest and straight laced politicians are about as common as poverty in Highland Park.
There is never any excuse for human trafficking and it should be prosecuted to the fullest.
Thanks TexTushHog for taking on the racist card where none was played or ever intended. JWP is a proven crooked politician that among other things bought confiscated vehicles for $o.10 on the $. I have no problems with anyone buying goods taken in prosecution cases but they should pay what the rest of us would pay at such an auction. And how many of us Keep $235,000 in our freezer for our secretaries with shopping habits??
Obviously few of posters have any sense of humor.
There is never any excuse for human trafficking and it should be prosecuted to the fullest.
Thanks TexTushHog for taking on the racist card where none was played or ever intended. JWP is a proven crooked politician that among other things bought confiscated vehicles for $o.10 on the $. I have no problems with anyone buying goods taken in prosecution cases but they should pay what the rest of us would pay at such an auction. And how many of us Keep $235,000 in our freezer for our secretaries with shopping habits??
Obviously few of posters have any sense of humor.
There is never any excuse for human trafficking and it should be prosecuted to the fullest. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Lips, have you ever paid for sex? I assume you have if you are on a hooker board. If so, then LE and the government says you are guilty of promoting HT and you are advocating for punishing yourself to the fullest.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...226942349.html

The Florida Legislature is also targeting the customers. Bills that will be considered in the upcoming legislative session could make solicitation of prostitution punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of one year in prison, and even create a registry of people convicted of trying to buy sex.

“One way to deal with this problem is to get tougher on the demand side,” said Palm Beach State Attorney Aronberg.

By the way, this douchebag Aronberg is the attorney who went after Robert Kraft. He went on and on about Robert Kraft and HT and never charged him with HT. The woman Kraft allegedly had sex with was an American, liked Kraft, and wouldn't cooperate with Aronberg.

The media portrayed the spa's living conditions as squalid. If so, then most of the college dorms I stayed at in my younger years are less than squalid. The women in the spas were from South Korea and could come and got as they pleased.

HT is the new rape where LE is doing all it can to expand the definition. The term rape was so watered down that giving a woman a drink before sex meant she couldn't consent to sex and therefore the man raped the woman. Even when a woman regretted having sex the next day, the man was guilty of raping her. It got to the point that women who didn't consider themselves rape victims all of sudden were told that they were. That is where the one in three women has been raped statistic came from.

So here is the modern definition of HT:

"This myth perpetuates the idea that all trafficking victims are kidnapped and restrained, or wanting desperately to escape or be rescued by others. Despite this myth, many victims are not locked into conditions of trafficking by physical bonds or restraint. Physical restraint, physical force, or bodily harm are not required in order to maintain control. There are psychological and emotional barriers that may force people into and maintain them within conditions of exploitation.

In addition, victims/survivors may not identify as victims because they feel they have chosen their conditions."

It's the last sentence that makes me so sick. I am so tired of the government and its cronies making people into victims. The government and its cronies then line THEIR pockets with money, $370,000 in this case, and proclaim themselves heroes saving the victims who don't think they are victims.

In the end, it really hurts the women in this field. I am like fuck it, I am not hobbying in the U.S. any more.
I had sex with ladies and regretted afterward:

not good experience and I am out money for dinner and movie and drinks and flowers!

By their stupid definition:

I have been raped and trafficked, then!