DATO question for the ladies

Short version.
How would I go about getting a skill set and sensitivity evalution for giving and receiving DATO?

Story behind it.
A) giving evaluation: I recently began giving this, and have 2 ladies I do this with. One, who is not a professional, finds the tongue ticklish but a finger caress enjoyable. The other, who is a professional, actually directs my face back there during daty and supposedly even orgasms from it. But since she is paid, who knows? I want to improve with honest feedback with someone who actually enjoys it. But hpw to find such a person.

B) receiving: I received a combination bj and tuma many years ago and was in cloud nine. The non-professional loves doing it, but I am getting little enjoyment from it. I don't know if it's my ass or her tongue. My only thought on this one is to perhaps go to one of the full service AMPS near Harry Hines, but I don't know.

It is a serious request, though some might find it odd.
Ass eating is perfectly ordinary. Hope you find that perfect rimming experience you're seeking.
practice makes perfct..I have the perfect ass to practice your tongue skills on! lol
Cum practice on my ass