Do nerves interfere with sex appeal? Who Cares?

It's a conundrum ....

The guy is super nervous showing up for a session..
he might - not be able to give the premium goods that are expected, or be sweating profusely and act over anxious ...

The girl.. on the other hand ... might be nervous and act awkward, say stupid stuff .... or ramble on about nothing.

I would have to say ... that through experience .... this occupation is like any other.

You either fake it .... till you make it ....
OR .... you have enough self clout to get over the nerve bug for a first session.

How do you deal with your nervous tension on your first meeting?

AND, for those who just want to put the stick in the hole .... this may not apply to them ....

Such is life ... we all have hangups

Torre
I treat any provider that I see like she was a girl friend and things always work out. Though I basically only see my regulars.
"might be nervous and act awkward, say stupid stuff .... or ramble on about nothing."

Sadly, there are times I still act like this, even after almost 9 years. Ugh

I just try to ground myself and hope he doesn't notice lol
In this business, sure, a guy that has sex appeal, good looks and says all the right things are great for the ladies, but many times, those guys are seeking providers for the very reason they do no have the appeal, looks or seduction skills to get laid or even have ladies spend time with them because of their social awkwardness. And since the guys are paying providers, those traits are not suppose to be necessary, but clean hygeine and respect are.

If a guy is nervous, a provider might consider that flattering, but, she is receiving a donation to help calm those nerves and do their best to make sure the client enjoys himself and leaves happy. Doing so, makes him a repeat client.
YEARS ago, I had nerves as I was constantly wondering if I was attractive enough, personable enough, "big" enough, etc for her.

Nowadays, I just have fun and enjoy each other's company, nearly always results in a great meeting.

But - I will admit, the older I get - I do sometimes wonder if the lady is simply not attracted to me whatsoever, which would be a major downer.
Nowadays, I just have fun and enjoy each other's company, nearly always results in a great meeting. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
LOVE IT!

Jitters are just natural. That feeling leads to, once calmed, an amazing experience ;-)

If you make a mental connection, the sky is the limit!

Oh ... BTW .... Wile E ..... "who are you"?
My psychic radar seems to be raising some curiosity. Have we met?
  • JROD
  • 11-06-2019, 03:22 PM
You promised me that you would never bring up my “jitters” again!
torre,
"... nerves interfere w/ sex appeal ..."
i wouldnt say they interfere w/ the sex appeal, but could affect my enjoyment of the encounter. she could still be sexy & cute, but my nervousness could affect my behavior/performance.

"... How do you deal with your nervous tension on your first meeting? ..."
it's not so much a nervousness that affects my behavior/performance and prevents me from having a deliteful time (cum too fast, dont cum, do things she doesnt want done to/with her, make me do/say akward things, etc).

it is more a nervousness about whether or not she and i will click and have a deliteful time.

i still get butterflies when meeting a new-to-me provider. but doing research to find out what she is like, what she likes to do & not do, what her place is like, etc. can greatly reduce the probability of not having a deliteful encounter. over 20+ yrs, my deliteful to not-so-deliteful ratio is about 60 to 40. and i have met a few providers and then thought "why the hell did i just do that?!?!?!"

just the other day, i met a new-to-me provider for a lunch meet-n-greet (something both of us rarely do - and she agreed to do so w/ no compensation other than lunch mentioned nor discussed). i hadnt found a lot about her and wondered (not quite worried) if she would be pleasant, articulate, not bat shit crazy, and attractive (there were only a few body shots of her online). yep, i had butterflies about how it would turn out. worse comes to worse, i'd be out lunch and an hr or two.
turns out she was pleasant, articulate, fairly sane, *and* attractive (in my hobby book). and she likes some of the same intimate delites that i do. my costs = 58$ for a very nice ethnic lunch, 50$ for her drive (she had driven 1/2way across the metroplex to meet me for lunch) and 2hrs of friendly & open discussions. hopefully it will pay off in a very deliteful intimate encounter soon and many more in the future.

on the other hand, many moons ago, i met a provider after doing lots of research. i still had butterflies about how it would cum out. while she was fairly attractive, fairly sane, and got one shot out of lil delites, her place reeked to high heaven and negatively affected my performance and enjoyment. as long as she stays in that place under those circumstances, i would not recommend her to anyone. yet, she is very popular and has a following. my mileage varied!

so, in my hobby opinion (and real world opinion, too), yes, nerves can interfere w/ outcum but not sex appeal.
YEARS ago, I had nerves as I was constantly wondering if I was attractive enough, personable enough, "big" enough, etc for her.

Nowadays, I just have fun and enjoy each other's company, nearly always results in a great meeting.

But - I will admit, the older I get - I do sometimes wonder if the lady is simply not attracted to me whatsoever, which would be a major downer. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Yep. If a provider is worth her salt, it does not matter if you are not stunningly attractive or if you are "big" enough. For the time you are with her, You are the best looking guy she knows and you are the "biggest and best" she has ever had. If she shows any doubt, then obviously, you are not going to see her again and let others know of your experience.

LOVE IT!

Jitters are just natural. That feeling leads to, once calmed, an amazing experience ;-)

If you make a mental connection, the sky is the limit!

Oh ... BTW .... Wile E ..... "who are you"?
My psychic radar seems to be raising some curiosity. Have we met? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I am a hobbyist. No, we have never met or spoke to each other before.