Alayla Seduction no showed....

Careful guys with this girl, she has good reviews but i spoke to her and set up an appointment and she no showed...just saying...incase anyone was interested in her...maybe it was bad luck but i'm not a newbie and just wanted to let you all know...

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100439
But after doing my checkout routine... something just said avoid this one
nothing concrete ... just intuition.. but sometime its hard to tell intuition from paranoia
I saw her a week before and she was smiley sweet as can be.
Alayna is like the weather in central Texas; warm one day, cold the next.
I am a gambling man by nature but, I know the odds at the Roulette table, I do not like playing Pussy Roulette.
Hate to say I told you so, but here it is again:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=408044

This hobby seems to be one of the things in life that requires us to continually learn the hard way.

Sucks, too, because she IS hot...

oh well, NEXT!!!
  • noman
  • 05-28-2012, 04:06 PM
I had a similar experience near the beginning of May. Left the house thinking I was set only to get to her Hotel late only to find out she wasn't there. I had attempted to call her to let her know I was going to be late when I couldn't find the hotel but go no response. Ended up settling for a girl on BP instead.

A few hours later I got a response. She was confused and didn't think I wanted an appointment. I was already driving when I received her last text but didn't think it was necessary to reply.
Sorry that happened to you, NCNS's suck but they are not Alert worthy.
This thread should be in coed.
  • ztonk
  • 05-28-2012, 07:05 PM
From the forum heading:

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Moving to Coed...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I've seen Alayna twice recently and she has been very good answering texts and has been easy to schedule. Showed up and performed wonderfully as I expected from her Reviews. (She does put me in mind of Ella in Austin!)

Just my experience - I don't doubt yours. Mine has just been different.

I do know that she has had some car trouble - its being repaired - and she lost her wallet and phone over the past few days.

She seems like a real doll. So, maybe give her a chance to redeem herself. I think you will find she is well worth it.