Syracuse 🍊

I am thinking of heading out to Syracuse. I was wondering if that is a trip that any of you might be interested in?
errr I hear Rochester is nice n treats a gal right. mmmmm could ya try ROC.
Lol! I'll be back in Rochester not this weekend coming up, but the following weekend. I will confirm that by the end of the week. This time hopefully the trip goes without any hitch and I will be arriving on the day I am expected to arrive LOL!
All I ask is that if you'd like to see me please don't wait for Saturday night or Sunday morning to get in touch with me ;-)
You will have fun in syracuse it's a cool place with really sweet Gents.
Thank you Lexxxy! I value your opinion.
its My new hobby, hooke errrrr provider hijacking. Gal wants to go one place, I talk them into another. I like meeting over a drink. Many guys near Rochester want to get them BCD's. See its a win win win.

hay where is that Vern guy that hijacked my hijacking of Veronica from Buffalo LOL
  • Tiger
  • 04-10-2013, 02:54 AM
its My new hobby, hooke errrrr provider hijacking. Gal wants to go one place, I talk them into another. I like meeting over a drink. Many guys near Rochester want to get them BCD's. See its a win win win.

hay where is that Vern guy that hijacked my hijacking of Veronica from Buffalo LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So far, it has been working well except when vern proved to be a hijacker with a plan. Heck, anyone that puts in a highway exit and a large house addition has a master plan for hijacking on standby -glad he was able to execute it.
Perhaps drive an hour and half south to the lower Hudson Valley. We have towns like White Plains, Stamford, and Newburgh all willing to welcome you.

Ooops... not that I want to deprive the gentlemen of Syracuse of your loveliness.
bump
I was gonna say.... When the hell did I post this?! Way back. Never had much interest. Never bothered to go.
  • Tiger
  • 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Their loss has been our gain.