at what point?

at what point does a grown man stop asking for a discount on his birthday? i mean seriously how much pride is involved in asking a girl to give you a fucking discount just because it is your birthday? i know many great girls will do it and all. hey...marketing is key and all and bless their hearts. see so many guys asking for 'hey...who is offering birthday discounts' threads.

but dudes...do you really think your birthday is special anymore? fuck... i don't think my mom even calls me on my b'day anymore. well she might. i make a special point of seeing one of my atf's every year on my b'day but i don't mention the b'day thing. it's just my present to myself.

but i think Denny's still gives a free meal on your b'day. i really did that a few years back. nice of them to do it but i felt kinda cheap and stupid. and i think i stole a bottle of Chalula sauce. i still feel bad about that. but man-o-man i really like Chalula sauce.

JPdM
I'm not above dropping a hint by virtue of asking a women I'd like to celebrate my birthday with her, but asking for a discount? Seriously?

Maybe I just need to be schooled on etiquette these days, but I always go with the idea that the posted ad rate is what I'm gonna pay. If she does more than I'd been led to expect (rare), I increase the donation. If she wants to give any back, I won't look a gift horse in my mouth. (That actually happened. Just once. A long time ago. In the days when providers had to book with my agent.)

Hell, I'm having trouble accepting the idea that a provider has offered me a discount because she knows that my financial situation has deteriorated. But that's another thread.
Speaking of other threads.lol...hope you get a laugh outta this.. http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=784751
at what point does a grown man stop asking for a discount on his birthday? i mean seriously how much pride is involved in asking a girl to give you a fucking discount just because it is your birthday? i know many great girls will do it and all. hey...marketing is key and all and bless their hearts. see so many guys asking for 'hey...who is offering birthday discounts' threads.

but dudes...do you really think your birthday is special anymore? fuck... i don't think my mom even calls me on my b'day anymore. well she might. i make a special point of seeing one of my atf's every year on my b'day but i don't mention the b'day thing. it's just my present to myself.

but i think Denny's still gives a free meal on your b'day. i really did that a few years back. nice of them to do it but i felt kinda cheap and stupid. and i think i stole a bottle of Chalula sauce. i still feel bad about that. but man-o-man i really like Chalula sauce.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
It's none of your business, white knight.
It's none of your business, white knight. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
i've always valued your opinion stevie.
i've always valued your opinion stevie. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I've always undervalued it myself, but, I know the feeling is mutual.

Okay, let me get this right JPdM - in this process of getting a Denny's free b-day meal you stole a $2 bottle of Chalula Hot Sauce and now you wanna demean a dude for wanting a discount on pussy on his b-day?!....Nice threAD, needs some work though, leave out the part next time you're a cheap thief.
didn't say i was proud of it. i was way younger and i may have been drinking. have grown up a lot since then and i'm sure i'm not nearly as upstanding as you, you do know you're on eccie right?
Flag day, Ramadan, Arbor day, your birthday. All pretty much one in the same. Except Ramadan, no pussy before dusk. You're right JPDM. I have always been baffled at some of these grown ass men's lame b-day discount attempts. Definitely in my top three list of things that bug me on Eccie.
1. Slurp
2. ISO response "pm sent sweetie"
3. It's my birthday, who wants to rock my world for cheap or free......ooooookkkkkkk
At my age, a birthday is a major event. It celibrates another year of looking down at the grass instead of looking up at the roots. If I were to ask for a birthday special, its not about a discount but rather something different or special to celibrate it. If a lady wants to offer to give me a discount, then who am I to argue? But I would never ask for one. My birthday this year I posted an ISO that outlined what I wanted to do and how much I was offering. Got several nice responses and had a really nice day.

So yes, Juan, birthdays are special to some of us. When you have far more of them behind you than you will ever see again, you start thinking every birthday is special.
All I know is that if THN wants a free session on her birthday count me in. LOL! (Happy birthday, by the way, THN.

Look, I happen to agree with you, but at the same time why is it your business what another guy tries to do? Not everyone has the same budget, and there are girls out there that respond to the birthday threads, the "$40 in my pocket", and the "rent due" specials. Whatever fees the provider and client agree (for time and companionship only) is between them. Why does it bother or affect you enough to post this?
  • L.A.
  • 07-20-2013, 06:29 AM
My birthday is simply another day to me and I really couldn't care less Of course birthday's hold more significance to some people and I'm fine with that. In my own family we celebrate birthday's with a family get together and I'm ok with it because I get cake and ice cream (NEVER too old for that stuff).
I really don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of any birthday special that is advertised. They want the business and are openly offering the discount.
As far as asking for a discount in ISO because it's your birthday...that does seem a little cheesy.
Then again not everybody has unlimited funds and while maybe cheesy to openly ask for a discount because it's your birthday I see nothing wrong it it...I mean nobody has to respond to it (but you know they will).
When you see a provider on your vagina busting day, do you also get ice cream and cake along with taint?
Preaching to the choir OP.

If ladies want to get smart about it, they should offer a special birthday activity. Something like a home baked cupcake (if they know their way around the kitchen) or even a store bought one (it's the thought that really matters). Or maybe get a little kinky and let the guy eat whipped cream (or better yet, frosting) off her chest (don't forget the cherry on top).
I would rather eat scrambled eggs off of her breasts, like Sinatra
A guy is free to ask and a provider is free to say, yes or no. No harm, no foul.