HELP PLZ

SO IS THERE ANYONE IN OR NEAR THE MESQUITE AREA WHO WILL COME HELP WITH MY FLAT TIRE? IM OFF MILITARY.
On the back of a Texas DL is a # for roadside assistance. Good luck
Mesquite is a long drive and I am working late today. But if you hung out more in Fort Worth and put out a call for help I likely would help out. Have stopped and helped many ladies with changing tires. Always been a fantasy for one of them to say hey let's go get it on. LOL.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2018, 11:58 AM
FYI; For you ladies and gentlemen who are unable to do basic service or get into a jam, AAA has a good roadside service plan that includes local tows, tire change, key lockouts and even a free gallon of gas for $5 a month, insurance companies are offering a similar service also.
Verizon has road side assistance for just a few dollars a month.
Damn I was working and seen this way too late I would have done it for.the simple fee of you dancing like the YouTube videos you had in your ads a few years ago : )
For a bbbjcim I’ll be right there.
Mesquite is a long drive and I am working late today. But if you hung out more in Fort Worth and put out a call for help I likely would help out. Have stopped and helped many ladies with changing tires. Always been a fantasy for one of them to say hey let's go get it on. LOL. Originally Posted by ValenTX
If the tire is facing the major road or highway rather than the curb or shoulder, there is no way im helping and getting run over
On the back of a Texas DL is a # for roadside assistance. Good luck Originally Posted by mrredcat43

that works only if your on the high ways 35/75/635/tollways most road side assistance will call them to do their dirty work
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2018, 07:47 PM
For a bbbjcim I’ll be right there. Originally Posted by PeterBota
You charge less than me, can't wait for the I need a plumber thread to pop up