P411......

HELLO GUYS AND GALS ITS CANDEE ON THE BOARD ONCE AGAIN.......BUT N E WAYS...... P411...... GUYS I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GUYS GET THIS FEATURE BECAUSE ITS MAKES SCREENING MUCH EASIER AND TAKES ALOT OF STRESS OFF OUR BACK "PROVIDERS" NO WANT WANT TO CALL OR TEXT OR EMAIL OR PM ANOTHER PROVIDER/HOBBIEST FOR A REFERENCE... NOT ONLY ITS ANNOYIN... IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME AND HASSLE AND ITS (RUDE)!!!.... WHEN YOU GUYS COULD JUST GET P411 AND MAKE LIFE A WHOLE LOT EASIER.... I KNO ALOTTA GUYS ARE PUSHIN FOR TIME AND MOST OF THIS TIME WHEN THEY SET UP AN APPT THEY ARE READY AT THAT MOMENT...... GUYS/GALS LET ME KNO YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS POST MAYBE ITS JUST ME
even with P411 i would highly recomend still calling the providers that give them ok's for verbal or email references
You cant rely completely on someone or something else doing your screening. You should read some alerts. There are a few that were "ok" on p411. Think smart, do it right dont cut corners.
Baby girl its not what you do but how you do it. You taking short cuts could fuck over the next provider. Think about it
even with P411 i would highly recomend still calling the providers that give them ok's for verbal or email references Originally Posted by missblue
ditto--always cover ALL your bases {I use EVERY means available when screening}

good post!!
Thx everyone for you comments
You know this seems like a bad idea to me... why wouldn't LE just collect people on P411, if you are paying for something like that openly then clearly you act on it. At least a person here could claim they don't.

Also you know getting referred? That is even worse, that's like admittance of guilt geez.
Read the other thread. LE cannot get the info. Its a company in Canada. Also, once screened, no personal info is kept on the servers so even if they did somehow seize the servers, there is no info to tie my handle there back to the real world me.
You know this seems like a bad idea to me... why wouldn't LE just collect people on P411, if you are paying for something like that openly then clearly you act on it. At least a person here could claim they don't.

Also you know getting referred? That is even worse, that's like admittance of guilt geez. Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer