Best Hip Bone

A while back there was a thread for providers with the best bum. Now I would like to take a look at the other side...Providers with the best Hip Bones. Tattooed Barbie is certainly the first one to come to mind, but I am sure there are other providers who can challenge her.

Ladies, start your engines...
I thought this was going to be a sarcastic thread, a play on all the "best this", "best that" threads that seem to plague ECCIE.. I see that it is not, so I will kindly move on..
I thought this was going to be a sarcastic thread, a play on all the "best this", "best that" threads that seem to plague ECCIE.. I see that it is not, so I will kindly move on.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1
I thought this was going to be a sarcastic thread, a play on all the "best this", "best that" threads that seem to plague ECCIE.. I see that it is not, so I will kindly move on.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1 Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
+1.

Thought about doing a sarcastic "Best Big Toe" but there would be foot fetish guys all over it. If the Op isn't joking more credence to there's something for everyone.

For me there is not anything sexier than a nice hip
+1.

Thought about doing a sarcastic "Best Big Toe" but there would be foot fetish guys all over it. If the Op isn't joking more credence to there's something for everyone. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
There is probably already one in Another Realm
I doubt it...
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2016, 11:37 AM
I see a best ankle thread popping up soon
http://cdn-w.eccie.net//images/provi...d8a7180721.jpg hip breast and mound Originally Posted by doveryai
Looks familiar but just can't place who this is........
I see a best ankle thread popping up soon Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Hey, I'd like to see some ankle pics, lol.
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Hey, I'd like to see some ankle pics, lol. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
I knew it lol
Heh? Should we post x rays of our hip bones? I think I can ask for a copy from my chiropractor.
How about Best Forearm Hair? I would lose! :/
yes indeed TB has a sexy looking hipbone.

A while back there was a thread for providers with the best bum. Now I would like to take a look at the other side...Providers with the best Hip Bones. Tattooed Barbie is certainly the first one to come to mind, but I am sure there are other providers who can challenge her.

Ladies, start your engines... Originally Posted by thefamilydog
Hhhhmm. Best thunder thighs ???