Ladies, how go you like DATY?

Ok, there's a thread about how men likes there's sucked...

YOUR TURN LADIES 😀
I like it slowwwww...the tongue should tease the sweet spot. Delicately going in slow circles clockwise. Then counterclockwise. Then, a talented man, (or woman), will gently spread the lips, and expose the button; which is hard and wet now. The tongue then traces the alphabet slooowwly and gently around the hard little knob. Then flicks it from side to side. Paying attention to the breathing and gasps of the receiver. The giver puts their lips together and encircles the sweet spot, taking it in and applying gentle suction, while the wet tongue draws circles around the button, which is hard and erect now, peeking out of its little hood.
The tongue continues to flick, back and forth, up and down. Then pulls back and purses the lips and blows on the wet center, which is getting wetter. The honey pot is dripping, the giver inserts a finger, and pushes in and out, as his tongue circles the knob again, as the woman's breath comes in shallow little whimpers. Her legs tense up and her back arches! The wet tongue continues its assault all around the sweet spot, licking, then sucking, then darting in the wet dripping center of the quivering lips....and then with a loud gasp and grasping the head between her legs, her hips raise and thrust at the mouth devouring her center. Her eyes roll up and she let's out a shudder and loud sounds of almost painful ecstacy and squeezes the head between her legs with her shuddering thighs, with the wet tongue still hungrily but delicately darting around the hard wet nub at her center and then.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..........Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. ..........yes.....YESSSSSSSSSS S........YESSSSSSSSSSS. OHHHHHH..YES!!!!!!!
I like it slowwwww...the tongue should tease the sweet spot. Delicately going in slow circles clockwise. Then counterclockwise. Then, a talented man, (or woman), will gently spread the lips, and expose the button; which is hard and wet now. The tongue then traces the alphabet slooowwly and gently around the hard little knob. Then flicks it from side to side. Paying attention to the breathing and gasps of the receiver. The giver puts their lips together and encircles the sweet spot, taking it in and applying gentle suction, while the wet tongue draws circles around the button, which is hard and erect now, peeking out of its little hood.
The tongue continues to flick, back and forth, up and down. Then pulls back and purses the lips and blows on the wet center, which is getting wetter. The honey pot is dripping, the giver inserts a finger, and pushes in and out, as his tongue circles the knob again, as the woman's breath comes in shallow little whimpers. Her legs tense up and her back arches! The wet tongue continues its assault all around the sweet spot, licking, then sucking, then darting in the wet dripping center of the quivering lips....and then with a loud gasp and grasping the head between her legs, her hips raise and thrust at the mouth devouring her center. Her eyes roll up and she let's out a shudder and loud sounds of almost painful ecstacy and squeezes the head between her legs with her shuddering thighs, with the wet tongue still hungrily but delicately darting around the hard wet nub at her center and then.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..........Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. ..........yes.....YESSSSSSSSSS S........YESSSSSSSSSSS. OHHHHHH..YES!!!!!!! Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Couldn't have said it any better... dang woman now I want to go south for a while on you if you will return it..mmmm
Couldn't have said it any better... dang woman now I want to go south for a while on you if you will return it..mmmm Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer

Oh I will most definitely return it! I like giving as much as receiving. I give a nice, wet, sloppy, drippy BBBJ and I love it! I love my reward in my mouth, (yum!), or on my face or my boobs. It's ALL good!
Ginger, You took that scrip, right out of my book. And I don't stop there.

Imagine That
The tongue continues to flick, back and forth, up and down. Then pulls back and purses the lips and blows on the wet center, which is getting wetter. The honey pot is dripping, the giver inserts a finger, and pushes in and out, as his tongue circles the knob again, as the woman's breath comes in shallow little whimpers. Her legs tense up and her back arches! The wet tongue continues its assault all around the sweet spot, licking, then sucking, then darting in the wet dripping center of the quivering lips....and then with a loud gasp and grasping the head between her legs, her hips raise and thrust at the mouth devouring her center. Her eyes roll up and she let's out a shudder and loud sounds of almost painful ecstacy and squeezes the head between her legs with her shuddering thighs, with the wet tongue still hungrily but delicately darting around the hard wet nub at her center and then.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..........Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. ..........yes.....YESSSSSSSSSS S........YESSSSSSSSSSS. OHHHHHH..YES!!!!!!! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Wow babe, you giving lessons?
  • Ashi
  • 01-15-2016, 07:19 AM
Can I file for patent infringement? Thankfully a few details were still left out to have some surprise tricks left in my bag , lol.
Wow babe, you giving lessons? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
-----------------
Lol! You don't need lessons! You do VERY well on your own, my DarkeyKong!
Come back and do it again anytime!
PM sent.
DarkeyKong you big ol dog! You like red heads too!
OOOOOOO SNAP
Consistency...
wowzerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
DarkeyKong you big ol dog! You like red heads too! Originally Posted by Invisible1
Man, I like vagina.....lol! Red purple green or blue, big tall short small it's all good!!!
Consistency... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
So true, I had an ex who would go crazy and get a little aggressive if I switched it up. She was oblivious to the fact that I was purposely doing it because I was getting off on her aggressiveness. I guess I'm just a tease, lol!