RGV, Sub-Forum?

• STF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:44 AM
With a population size of around 1'300,000 people, the floating population that lives across the border but works or have businesses in the RGV, and a unique cultural make up, should the RGV have its own sub-forum?

In comparison San Antonio has about 1'400,000 according to census data.

Do you guys think that this will make business sense for all parties concerned; i.e. Eccie, Providers, Agencies, Hobbyists?

Based on population density, it might make sense. But based on activity levels, no. Besides where would that leave the Corpus Christi crowd?
Having CC & RGV split into separate advertising groups is good. Perhaps the same should be done for weekend availability.
  • STF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Based on population density, it might make sense. But based on activity levels, no. Besides where would that leave the Corpus Christi crowd?
Having CC & RGV split into separate advertising groups is good. Perhaps the same should be done for weekend availability. Originally Posted by Bit_Banger
The activity level in the RGV used to be considerably higher but for some reason some of them folks gradually stopped their participation, however they are still very active in the hobby.
There's not much going on here in the valley so no need to have a sub forum, but who knows about the near future
Ill say this feel laredo and victoria need to stop posting in the rgv section. Unless the cities have moved they are hundreds of miles away and have no place in rgv section. Again it goes back to the forum being dead. A great example was the fake review posted on lilly. Do you think that helps anyone. That the kind of crap eccie south texas has become. Miranda will say we are school girls lol. Maybe so but all i know is i am about to jump to p411 because you cant trust eccie. And miranda when your in the RGV pm me. Id love to catch up with you...
Ill say this feel laredo and victoria need to stop posting in the rgv section. Unless the cities have moved they are hundreds of miles away and have no place in rgv section. Again it goes back to the forum being dead. A great example was the fake review posted on lilly. Do you think that helps anyone. That the kind of crap eccie south texas has become. Miranda will say we are school girls lol. Maybe so but all i know is i am about to jump to p411 because you cant trust eccie. And miranda when your in the RGV pm me. Id love to catch up with you... Originally Posted by nedsum121
Corpus gets Victoria.
RGV gets Laredo.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=841792
  • djsps
  • 01-25-2016, 11:55 AM
It makes sense, but as mentioned before...perhaps not enough participation...i'm for it tho
I am for the split to me in makes sense RGV/Laredo CorpusChristi/Victoria
Honestly, I just wish people would put the area code or at least CC/RGV in the title of reviews to help sort shit out. Annoying as hell to click through new reviews about girls I am not interested in because of their location.
Agreed with forumguy. It will make sorting easier.
Also agree! Needs some clarity for those searching
How much did splitting the ad forums do to boost traffic that indicates a further revision?
It helps to do research. When looking for RGV reviews you have to sort through all the corpus reviews. It won't increase traffic but will make it much easier when digging through the information. The areas are so far apart that it just makes sense.