Pierced titties

I have never been with a woman with pierced titties, and I love to suck on titties of all shapes and sizes. Ladies, how does it feel to you with and without the piercings? Do you ever take the piercings out for a session?
I only have 1 nipple pierced, I've been contemplating getting the other one pierced though. But the one that is pierced is more sensitive & it feels way better to have it played with & sucked on

One and done right here, goodness!

Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Wow that's impressive!
Don't care for pierced nipples or clits. They get in the way of my oral magic. I hate the feeling of those metal barbells hitting, bumping, scraping on my teeth.
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2017, 11:53 AM
Don't care for pierced nipples or clits. They get in the way of my oral magic. I hate the feeling of those metal barbells hitting, bumping, scraping on my teeth. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
X2 but great breast posted up
Don't care for pierced nipples or clits. They get in the way of my oral magic. I hate the feeling of those metal barbells hitting, bumping, scraping on my teeth. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
That's why I only got one of my nipples pierced, options lol. And I would never get my clit repierced. It was cute, but it literally got in the way of fun stuff
  • 04-23-2017, 10:06 AM
I love how sexy a woman's nipple looks with a piercing!
In real life, I prefer unpierced nipples when having great oral with her. The piercings simply get in my way. Had a girlfriend years ago, absolutely loved sucking on her nipples and pussy. She got them all pierced, I didn't like the nipple piercings in my mouth. Pussy piercing was ok, though.
I kind of like the little "barbells" but anything larger just gets in the way. One provider I visited had nipple jewelry that were more like earrings with several strings of small beads on them and I did not like having those in my mouth at all.
Oh my lord. You are so fine.