Question for Clients/Providers

New to this and I was wondering about something. I personally have no desire to go to a shady area or cheap motel for services but I am curious. If you are a client do you conceal/open carry to a appointment?
Providers does it or would it bother you if a client was carrying to a appointment with you?
Probably need to ask urself, does it bother u that she carry during appt?
Leave that shit in the car.
I agree with both comments.
You wouldn't want her carrying.
And if you're carrying it's best to leave it in the car.

The one time I allowed a security office to carry....
Of course I'd already screened him.
I noticed the gun on his hip as he walked in.not thinking much of it since he passed screening....then boom....
He used it on me and forced me to give his money back. After trying to scare me into giving it to him and that not working. Being a true independent provider. I don't have anyone around to help in these situations. So just best to leave weapons out of the hobby.

So guns in session aren't a good idea!
I wouldn’t want them in a session either. I was just curious since I read stories about people getting jacked and robbed.
I wouldn’t want them in a session either. I was just curious since I read stories about people getting jacked and robbed. Originally Posted by ACock2Remember
Just as they screen you, you screen them. You have girls with multiple "yes" reviews on ECCIE, you have BP massage girls who've been around for years, you have girls on P411, and you have girls whose on BP WSM or massage whose ads appeared for the first time yesterday. You have girls in studios, girls in their houses, girls who just checked in to the Notell Motel an hour ago. Do your own risk assessment and pick a girl about whom you'd likely conclude that there's no reason to carry when you see her.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Probably not the smartest idea to carry a deadly weapon when you plan to commit a crime. IJS.

Also, if you are concerned about robbery why would you see that girl anyways?

You could always secure your own room and get an outcall.

I've had plenty of guys carry into my incall. Hell, one even brought his rifle case in with him.

Lemme tell ya, if you don't inform me that you are going to be carrying into my space, be prepared to be met with my own.

-_-
You are something else,Ze,I always like your comments.
Probably not the smartest idea to carry a deadly weapon when you plan to commit a crime. IJS.

I've had plenty of guys carry into my incall. Hell, one even brought his rifle case in with him.

Lemme tell ya, if you don't inform me that you are going to be carrying into my space, be prepared to be met with my own.

-_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Classic!
Hahaha Ze!
Please don't ...
New to this and I was wondering about something. I personally have no desire to go to a shady area or cheap motel for services but I am curious. If you are a client do you conceal/open carry to a appointment?
Providers does it or would it bother you if a client was carrying to a appointment with you? Originally Posted by ACock2Remember
Sounds like you need to do a better job of researching providers.

I wouldn’t want them in a session either. I was just curious since I read stories about people getting jacked and robbed. Originally Posted by ACock2Remember
Just how are you going to be preventing getting jacked and robbed by carrying? I would be willing to bet you would be pistol whipped with your own gun.
If you think you're walking into a gunfight, bring a rifle. Bring a friend with a rifle too.
Now that’s what I like to hear. Good for you Ze. All women should be carrying at all times.

-_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Dude...leave your piece at home or in the car and don't see sketchy providers in bad locations.