Issues I Have About This Hobby

1. Client says he gave provider orgasm in review. How do you know? because she said so? Who cares anyway. Your paying her to entertain you. Just make sure you orgasm. OK?
2. DATY. Did you ever think about how many hundreds or thousands of dicks have gone in that pussy? Why would you want to put your mouth down there? So she can tell you that you gave her an orgasm? So she can stroke you ego? DATY your wife or girlfriend if you have one, not a provider.
3. DFK . Did you ever think about how many hundreds or thousands of dicks have been in her mouth? Why would you want to deep french kiss that same mouth? Oral herpes is real and embarrassing. DFK your wife or girlfriend if you have one, not a provider.
4. Provider doesn't offer half hour appointments. It's the older clients providers seek most because they are more mature and have more expendable income. Many of these same older clients can't manage 2 shots in one hour. This makes 1 hour appointments unnecessary and irrelevant to many of them. Also. Many of these older clients have super busy lives and responsibilities and simply don't have time for a 1 hour commitment. Sometimes, "All I wanna do is a boom boom boom and a zoom zoom."
5. Providers who want me to message them a list of references with showcase links and reference contact info. C'mon. After I message you for a pre screen, check my recent provider reviews and contact them if you want. It's not that hard.
6. Providers who want me to book days in advance. Maybe some clients are OK with this. Me? I don't even know what I'm going to eat for dinner yet.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Wow... just wow... Handle, sig line.. and post... all check out. LMFAO.

True to your name.

Glad you've found a way to hobby that fits your desires. *sigh*

In the mean time, I would like to send a shout out to the fellas that actually see the person behind the "provider" tag as more than just a product. *hugs*
Great deal of angst in this post Charlie.

Peace brother.

That sig line tho, I'm ROTFLMFAO!

I'm angry at myself for wasting my time reading this dogs breakfast of an OP.
Thanks dear ladies for making me really happy.
wow oh wow who pissed in your Cheerios

I'm all what you don't want lol
only do a hhr if sitting around star glazing & day dreaming about night things in the middle of the afternoon. ..
I'll bet the ladies love when an asshat post something such as this, that does 99.9% of the screening for them.
And all the providers of the world weep collectively.
Why complain about a ladies session length and activities? Go post an ISO for EXACTLY what you seek and be on about your merry way. This post is comical at best. Best of luck Mr. Cheap.
Really don’t see anything inappropriate in Charley’s post
Real simple.
He’s a basic guy. Nothing wrong with that
He wants 30 min
No Daty
No kissing.
I would think after getting a sloppy tongue bath all day you girls would appreciate a guy thst doesn’t want to shove his tongue down your throat and bathe your Kat.

I m ok with the hr and Daty as well kissing.
But for Daty is Cfs only girls.
I like Bahvarain Cream Dougnuts not Cream filled Kat
...I would like to send a shout out to the fellas that actually see the person behind the "provider" tag as more than just a product. *hugs* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
or a cumdump.

Jeez dude, just jerk off and save everyone else the grief.
I thinck the consensus is no one gives a crap about the OP's issues with the hobby.
Well, whatever else you can say about Charlie — and there’s quite a bit to be said — he’s willing to share unpopular opinions even if it means he won’t get laid for the next five years!!
Oh he'll still get laid, sad fact is a lot of ladies out there that operate on the dollar is worth more than her safety, so they won't see this or bother to even screen him.
OP, next time a Provider gives you a BBBJ, don’t blame her for wondering if that dick has raw-dogged hundreds or thousands of girls or Greeked them bare.

Fair is fair...right?