References

I read so much drama on this site about johns and providers having bad experiences. Then I go to the alert section and read about stings and dangerous activities. Worst of all I read about the occasional provider loosing her shit and threatening to out people. No wonder LE gets involved.

Here's my almost bullet proof method of having fun year after year.

1. I only see very reputable providers and I will see her 3-4 times and then I ask who she recommends. Before i know it I'm passed around like a little slut among these women and I love it.

2. If I step outside my "circle of trust" I will always confirm that the new provider checked my references. If she did not check my references I'm not showing up.

Hell these girls should get commissions for their referrals and I always go back and see them. There's usually a new provider I get introduced to.

This makes the hobby stress free and I enjoy being passed around.
Very helpful! Thank you for sharing.
Like it ..
I like this....
This should be merged with cheapchuck's thread.
I read so much drama on this site about johns and providers having bad experiences. Then I go to the alert section and read about stings and dangerous activities. Worst of all I read about the occasional provider loosing her shit and threatening to out people. No wonder LE gets involved.

1. I only see very reputable providers and I will see her 3-4 times and then I ask who she recommends. Before i know it I'm passed around like a little slut among these women and I love it.

2. If I step outside my "circle of trust" I will always confirm that the new provider checked my references. If she did not check my references I'm not showing up.

Hell these girls should get commissions for their referrals and I always go back and see them. There's usually a new provider I get introduced to.

This makes the hobby stress free and I enjoy being passed around. Originally Posted by FunMonday

I like him.

Can one of you ladies refer him to me? Then I'll pass him to another deserving lady.

Passing it forward lol
Smart and Safe. Can't beat that.
I love this way for sure! Now if I could just get the references to answer my pm life would be grand! Jk!! Lol
But seriously why can’t more clients be like this fabulous man! ❤️
And the upside of the "circle of trust" is not just a stress free hobby it allowed me of experience one of my fantasies. Several years ago a provider referred me to her provider friend but we agreed I would not know her identity/handle. Upon arrival I was blindfolded at the door and led to the bedroom for a mystery fuck. To this day I don't know who she is but she had a GREAT BODY!!!

Its amazing how much fun you can have if you can trust a few quality providers after you earn their trust. To each his own but I strongly prefer to be passed around among 5-6 providers who watch out for each other and for me.

For every minute (and dollar) you spend with a reputable provider I can assure you that you will spend 4-5 times the effort only to get disappointed if you don't do your homework.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-15-2018, 01:28 PM
I've done similar, with the blind fold and some tie down straps at the four corners of the bed.

Sharing our "toys" is fun.

Originally Posted by FunMonday
i'd be worried these laidies are gonna get together and laugh at my expense...you know, small penis, lack of sexual prowess yada yada. not to mention chances for real world outing goes up exponentially if one of them is so inclined.
If they laughed at my expense I certainly had fun being their slut. Yes I guess the risk of a provider going ape shit and outing people will always exist as we have seen on this board a few times but the other risk factors are minimized. NCNS, a guy hiding behind the door, a midget filming from the closet, getting robbed or getting your eyes scratched out or just being so nervous you can't get it up or finish. For me the rush is not getting in and getting out unscathed. It's actually enjoying it.

Bottom line: Join a fuck posse!
agree, quality of session gets better on subsequent visits with providers I click with. i'm a 'quality over quantity' kinda guy anyway
I also enjoy getting fucked while the client is blindfolded since it gets him more into feeling my large tits with his hands and mouth and can be a better overall sensory experience for both))