Meeting at Hotels?

First time Newbie. Should I be worried about meeting a Provider at a hotel? She is verified with many reviews but just want some opinions from the crowd?
Hotels are fairly common incall locations in this hobby. Just walk in like you own the place. Typically I walk through staring at my phone or something to ignore the front lobby staff.

Also, this is not an alert. You should've posted this in Coed.
I'm at a hotel now!! Lol
That's normal.
If she's well Reviewed I'm sure you're good.
Hotels are just fine buddy
Wait....you mean people use hotels for things other than banging hookers? The hell you say!
Not an alert. Moved to correct forum
  • 03-15-2018, 06:47 PM
You have to see your first 7 providers at your home to get premium access!
just stay out out of No Tell Motels Hell

I'm work out of hotels , so far my guest have never been ask where they are going or why they are visiting
Just go in like your staying there and know what floor your going to before getting in the lobby .

don't call her on the phone and ask what room are you in when in the lobby ... act like you belong there
If you just want to make sure just ask where the elevator is. Pretty much 9/10 girls will tell you so you can keep a low profile
I'm in a hotel now. It is common for an in call location. Avoid cheaper ran down hotels. If the lady has several reviews you should be fine. Welcome to the hobby!
I have no problem seeing a provider in a hotel. Plus if I want an outcall I always use a hotel. Don't want her knowing where I live .
As long as its not a run down motel.....steer clear of those....!
Wait....you mean people use hotels for things other than banging hookers? The hell you say! Originally Posted by maxim_232
Take a deep breath ... its true.
I usually ask the provider when I call for the room number what the lobby/elevator layout is so I can just walk straight to the elevator as if I were staying there. Leave through a side entrance if available so I'm not "in and out" in an hour. Keep it less obvious for the provider.
  • N1ck1
  • 03-15-2018, 10:57 PM
I would assume a hotel is normal