Providers that are unkept

• ebass
  • 08-25-2020, 03:56 PM
Why are there providers who have unkept hands and feet? I just saw another provider who has great reviews that had dirty feet and also calluses.For the money that some of these providers are asking they should be in top notch condition!
A few years back we had a cute provider who posted new pics on her showcase and in chat. Great pics and some were taken on her back porch. The bottom of her bare feet looked like she walked through charcoal.
Why are there providers who have unkept hands and feet? I just saw another provider who has great reviews that had dirty feet and also calluses.For the money that some of these providers are asking they should be in top notch condition! Originally Posted by ebass
I totally agree, but be careful, giving an opinion about what a provider should be like (hygiene, personal appearance, reporting poor TCB/BCD skills of a few providers or you give any type of general but constructive criticism or suggestion) because you are the paying client, then per some of the more frequent and high profile posters, it might adhere an assumptive label to you that you dislike ALL providers.

And once they give you that label, those same posters will also make sure that when you make an on topic post in the future, they will be there to make sure that label has not lost any of it's stickiness.
You’d avoid the stickiness if you’d stop pouring glue all over yourself.
Dirty bottoms of the feet? Callused feet you say?

Sorry gents, you are showing your ignorance of female fashion.

Women DON"T wear socks. That is the whole source of the "dirty callused foot" issue.

Heels, wedges, flats, etc. are all worn without socks. That is a bare foot against a leather or canvas material. The result is the foot sweats and the leather dye gets into the skin. Dirt and dust also get in the mix and add to the issue. The soft bottom of the foot rubbing against the hard leather forces the foot to protect itself by developing calluses. Let's not forget narrow high heels that force women to walk on the balls of their feet while the toes are crammed together. That results in hammer toe, bunions, and deformed toes.

In the name of fashion, beauty, and sporting the latest footwear women have the worst looking feet.

Want to score brownie points with your next date? Offer the lady a foot massage.

That is the least you can do to repay her for all she does to look good for you.
Dirty bottoms of the feet? Callused feet you say?

Sorry gents, you are showing your ignorance of female fashion.

Women DON"T wear socks. That is the whole source of the "dirty callused foot" issue.

Heels, wedges, flats, etc. are all worn without socks. That is a bare foot against a leather or canvas material. The result is the foot sweats and the leather dye gets into the skin. Dirt and dust also get in the mix and add to the issue. The soft bottom of the foot rubbing against the hard leather forces the foot to protect itself by developing calluses. Let's not forget narrow high heels that force women to walk on the balls of their feet while the toes are crammed together. That results in hammer toe, bunions, and deformed toes.

In the name of fashion, beauty, and sporting the latest footwear women have the worst looking feet.

Want to score brownie points with your next date? Offer the lady a foot massage.

That is the least you can do to repay her for all she does to look good for you. Originally Posted by dallaswill

Not buying this logic
I know many non working business women who wear heals daily
And they have great feet.
It’s called pedicure. They take care of the whole foot.
Try it. Sometime.
If she can’t take care of her feet what makes you think she’s taking care of that cooter
Hands. Feet. Elbows.
Scrub and Lotion.
It’s not rocket science
And any one can do it themselves . I do feet nail toes every week and in between getting a pedi I can maintain with just a pumistone in the shower and some lotion after& file trim the toe nails
Heck I'v seen some men who need to do a pedi
Not buying this logic
Try it. Sometime.
If she can’t take care of her feet what makes you think she’s taking care of that cooter
Hands. Feet. Elbows.
Scrub and Lotion.
It’s not rocket science Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Yay!! All providers an oppurtunity to show off your Clean Kept Feet

Who gives a damn bout feet! Some providers just need to wash that ass!
  • ebass
  • 08-26-2020, 12:05 PM
There is no excuse for a LADY who just got of the shower (she claims) to have feet that are blacker that BF GOODRICH tires and calluses that are hard as rubber!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2020, 06:53 PM
Them old glamour pics is not who you meet in person, I've been disappointed more than I can count when it comes to this. I prefer recent selfies to see the real person
Heels, wedges, flats, etc. are all worn without socks. That is a bare foot against a leather or canvas material. The result is the foot sweats and the leather dye gets into the skin. Dirt and dust also get in the mix and add to the issue. The soft bottom of the foot rubbing against the hard leather forces the foot to protect itself by developing calluses. Let's not forget narrow high heels that force women to walk on the balls of their feet while the toes are crammed together. That results in hammer toe, bunions, and deformed toes. Originally Posted by dallaswill
What tha hell do I say to that? Dude .. I think you've been walking around in high heels bit too long. What's up wit that?
Just come clean .... how you know so much about wearing high heels?

Them old glamour pics is not who you meet in person, I've been disappointed more than I can count when it comes to this. I prefer recent selfies to see the real person Originally Posted by BLM69
So you want FOOT SELFIES ? FOR REAL?
LMAO ....

Hammer Toes can be a good thing .... It's like a blow job from a woman with no teeth (for those with a foot fetish).

Seductive Foot Massage - Step Up to the Plate Mister

At the end of a long day the women in your life aka other... may be eager to accept your offer of a foot massage.
If your hoping the massage turns into to more .... don't forget the hammer toe. It needs a lot of attention.
And can do wondrous things.

Just for the record .... I am blessed with beautiful feet. Love those genes!
Some people have bad foot genetics. I guess I am fond of the hippy chick look, at least a little bit.
Since Eccie was castrated I have missed the drama.
Who would have thought foot care would be so exciting? LOL

Not buying this logic
Try it. Sometime.
Hands. Feet. Elbows.
Scrub and Lotion.
It’s not rocket science Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Correct, not rocket science, yet many don't do it and thus prove OP's observation.

And any one can do it themselves . I do feet nail toes every week and in between getting a pedi I can maintain with just a pumistone in the shower and some lotion after& file trim the toe nails
Heck I'v seen some men who need to do a pedi
I am proud of you and your efforts at foot care. Well done. I had a pedi once, just to try it. It was OK. Now I just wait until my toenails poke a hole in my socks then I get the garden shears out and hack away at my nails.

. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
There is no excuse for a LADY who just got of the shower (she claims) to have feet that are blacker that BF GOODRICH tires and calluses that are hard as rubber!! Originally Posted by ebass
Agree. Perhaps LBG could offer online tutorials to help these ladies.

What tha hell do I say to that? Dude .. I think you've been walking around in high heels bit too long. What's up wit that?
Just come clean .... how you know so much about wearing high heels?
Hey Torre, nice to hear from you. You know how hard it is to get a pair of sling backs or pumps in size 12? Seriously, my limited subject knowledge comes from checking out hot women, including their feet, having taken providers to the podiatrist for work, taken them to get a mani-pedi, and watching TLC's My Feet Are Killing Me.

So you want FOOT SELFIES ? FOR REAL?
LMAO ....

Hammer Toes can be a good thing .... It's like a blow job from a woman with no teeth (for those with a foot fetish).

Seductive Foot Massage - Step Up to the Plate Mister

At the end of a long day the women in your life aka other... may be eager to accept your offer of a foot massage.
If your hoping the massage turns into to more .... don't forget the hammer toe. It needs a lot of attention.
And can do wondrous things.

Just for the record .... I am blessed with beautiful feet. Love those genes! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I think all guys should provide foot massages to their lady friends. In massage school I learned to do the warm water salt rub. During the class the lady instructor actually showed us toe sucking techniques. This was just part of a normal massage class, not a foot fetish class.

Thank you one and all for chiming in. Eccie got exciting for about 30 seconds.
I recently had a girlfriend who had busted looking toes because she worked out all of the damn time. I didn't really care because she was hot.

I did always fuck with her about her toes though and she would always just say, "you don't even care about that and you only care about what it looks like above them." She was right. I didn't remotely give a shit. It was all in fun. Nobody is perfect.