Q for the ladies... definiton of DT?

I have a question for the ladies and this in no way is meant to be a complaint about the ladies I've seen. What is your personal def of deep throat? Some of the ladies I've seen advertise it but were unable to go all the way down. For me I take it to mean "nose to belly" for lack of a more descriptive explanation. This definitely seems that this is more difficult to find and I for one have not experienced it. Now honestly I don't perceive myself to be larger than ususal, although truthfully I haven't sat around with guys to compare...lol. Should my definition have a different name? Let me know your thoughts.
Deep throat for me is when that part of the throat that is stubborn as hell to relax opens up and allows DEEP throat penetration. Often this is accompanied by gagging and a lot of extra salivation/lubrication that comes from the back of the throat. For me, this almost always ends up being nose to belly touchdown.
Hey! A plus for me is that my belly sticks out a little further so you ladies don't have to work as hard to get nose to belly. Call me!
When it goes all the way down, like a sword swallower
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1.jpg (207.0 KB, 190 views)
And that sword is 3 feet long...mmmmmmmmmm
I've always been a fan of magic... Now its just time to find that magic provider.