DALLAS SAY NO TO LOLA BUNZ

2 days ago I go and set a appointment up with ms lola everything is going great until I exchanged contact info with her. I get a text from my phone staying hey it's lola my incall location is 360 and 6flags area! When we pmed her I stated we can meet at 10 pm she said ok that's cool.

During the duration I was speaking to fellow hobbyist and he told me that she cancels alot and I replied back and said we set a time And everything is a go. He told me shes a load of fun if you see her. This next paragraph is going to state where the problem begins.

Problem: she text me stating can she get a picture so she can save it In her phone I told her politely no I'm not ok with that! She replies back saying that she replied back no big deal . By 9:30 I txt her saying I'm out the door heading her way!!!!! She replied back by saying omg can you email me a picture . I asked her is this going to be a problem. She replied back by saying well I'm busy! I replied back to lola saying that we both agreed to 10 pm I gave her refs everything she asked for except a pic of me !
She replied back with lets do this tommorow I told her I had a flight to catch in the morning! She replied back oh well!

Concluding: last time I checked that this sight was for discreet encounters between two adults. My question is what is so discreet about a provider that demands a pic of her screening. If someone can tell me how to post pics ill show everyone the conversation! That's why I say Dallas say NO TO LOLA BUNZ SHES A WASTE OF TIME!!!!
If someone can tell me how to post pics ill show everyone the conversation! Originally Posted by bed.room.boss
No, actually, you won't. Please review the guidelines:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Sorry you had a negative hobby experience. Certainly information worth sharing, just without private communications.
There's supposedly a smartphone app that you can text a photo and it automatically erases itself after 15 seconds.
NCNS me last night, thou in her defense, I had a very small window and I'm actually happy they don't call after the window closes,,,,asked for a pic too
There's supposedly a smartphone app that you can text a photo and it automatically erases itself after 15 seconds. Originally Posted by coolaid
That's the second time I've heard of that app this week. The first one was a girl was sexting with it and it got posted.

I see no reason to send a provider a picture any more than I would expect her to let me take one.

Sorry you had a bad experience.
The app doesn't really block them from getting a snapshot of your photo in that small duration of time.
  • pwood
  • 05-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Sorry about your experience, I've had the pleasure of seeing Lola recently and had an absolute blast.
I was not asked for a pic, not sure if I'd have been comfortable with that either, but I booked using p411 maybe that's why I was not asked.
It's a dangerous business for these ladies and my guess is she wanted the added security of seeing who she was opening the door for.
Doesn't surprise me at all, Lola has been the NCNS queen for a while.
You can send he my picture if you like, just grab it from my avatar.
I'm a vampire, I don't have a picture or a reflection but you know will know I was there

No time for NCNS! Thanks for the info....
bed.room.boss, sorry you were not able to have the meetup you planned for [which might now be a good thing for you].

however, i only see two noteworthy things in your post.

1. she asked for a photo of you prior to a scheduled appt.
while i support her decision to request it, i would not comply w/ such a request.
now some guys will know that about her. exchange of information complete.

2. i'll assume that you felt that she was a time waster because she asked for a photo twice, esp. very close to the scheduled appt. that doesnt automatically mean she will be a time waster for other, but the probability is now greater than zero.
again, some guys now know that about her. exchange of information complete.
bed.room.boss, sorry you were not able to have the meetup you planned for [which might now be a good thing for you].

however, i only see two noteworthy things in your post.

1. she asked for a photo of you prior to a scheduled appt.
while i support her decision to request it, i would not comply w/ such a request.
now some guys will know that about her. exchange of information complete.

2. i'll assume that you felt that she was a time waster because she asked for a photo twice, esp. very close to the scheduled appt. that doesnt automatically mean she will be a time waster for other, but the probability is now greater than zero.
again, some guys now know that about her. exchange of information complete. Originally Posted by pmdelites

you left out the part where he said "no" to sending a photo, and she said "no problem", then later asked again
I saw her within the past two weeks. Decent session.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=750543&highlight=

She didn't ask for a photo then. Maybe that's why she started . But I'm with you. She can ask, but I'm going to say, "No!" I'll just go see some one else.
IMHO, a provider that requests a picture is asking to be typecast as only wanting to see younger and/or attractive males. Not uncommon with some of the younger providers. And, yes, it's true that I, too, ask for face pics before I see a lady, but I admit to being shallow and self-serving. Besides, I'm the one paying.
I saw a newbie provider tonight that asked me for a face pic.
I told her no. She replied back with "what race?"
I explained to her after the session that it's not cool to ask for pics. That established men will cancel on her just for asking. If she has certain types that she's not willing to work with, she needs to put it in her profile. If someone disregards that warning, then feel free to turn them away - it's her right.