I think I just discovered my aphrodisiac ;)

I've always heard of the term 'aphrodisiac'. Never really knew what that was or what it meant until I looked it up a few years ago....

Something similar to this came up:
aph·ro·di·si·ac noun : something (such as a food, drink, or drug) that causes or increases sexual desire

I thought to myself, "Hmm! I wish I could figure out exactly what my aphrodisiac is." And I never really have... Some things bring me pleasure DURING-- like of course DATY and kissing and sensual massages--- but I have never experienced the feeling of pleasure and desire from just a THING like food, drinks or a certain scent.... Until..............

I actually just got out of the tub less than 30 minutes ago & I must say it was an invigorating experience for me... How you ask? Well I found my aphrodisiac of course

I went to the store earlier today.. pick up a roasted chicken and some sides for dinner tonight and also picked up some wine and a bottle of lavender bubble bath and lavender salts for a relaxing bath later

I started my bath, steaming hot just how I like it and added some bath salts, bubble bath and just a little bit of Argan oil (OK so now you guys know my secret for soft skin--- Argan oil in your bath water LOL) The lavender was smelling really good as the water filled up the tub and the water felt even better as it caressed my skin as I got into the tub

The water was so hot I had to get used to it at first but like I said, that's how I like it... And after a minute I let myself sink down into the tub and the water welcomed me into its warm embrace.. I took a few deep breaths as I found myself becoming more relaxed and after about 5 minutes I was totally relaxed with my eyes closed.... But after I had been laying in the tub for just a few minutes I suddenly got an urge.. a desire I usually don't just get out of the blue.. Something inside me yearned with a fire and passion that I couldn't quite get a grip on... And somehow my hands found their way between my legs and I was playing with my clit... Reaching, touching, rubbing.... I was so horny all of sudden it was insane.. ... Little did I know lavender IS an aphrodisiac!

I rubbed on myself for about a minute or so and I started getting really hot-- it was either the excitement of the moment I just experienced or my hot ass bath water-- I needed to get out of the tub ASAP. I dried myself off in a hurry and I found myself on my bed this time, again with my hand between my legs, playing with my clit... I rubbed and caressed my clit to no avail but somehow I couldn't get myself off.. It's not usually something I do but I was just so horny I didn't know what to do with myself LOL

I have been considering getting the Hitachi wand and after my bath tonight I have planned to order it next week... I'm sure this won't be my last lavender bath and it won't be my last time experiencing my aphrodisiac.. Only I'm looking forward to actually GETTING SOME or at least playing with my new Hitachi wand afterwards!!

Just wanted to share this story with you guys.. I'm excited, I can't help it

Feel free to share what your aphrodisiac is and how you found it--- I know my experience was pretty interesting so I'm looking forward to your replies!

Have a great weekend
XO Savannah
Mine is fried chicken.
Mine is fried chicken. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Mmm mmm mmm. I love fried chicken but I bet it won't have me worked up like that lavender did
OMG that's hot. I guess my afrodisiac must be currywurst...

Seriously 69... you are a danger to socciety... they say that an erection lasting more then 4 hrs we must go to emergency.... it's iced outside... i'll call 4 hrs from now, i will need a ride to emergency!
Hitachis are the best... i don't know why more girls don't use them to make things more interesting.

Vitalikor for me... :-)
Damn ST69! I think I am going to have to take things into my own hands this evening as well! Too bad the ice interfered with my "play" time!
That's an easy one. Savannah is my aphrodisiac. Can I get an amen? (+1)
Note to self. Buy lavender collgne.
I have a lavender penis.
I have a lavender penis. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Perfect!!! Now if we could just figure out how to make every penis Lavender...
Lavender lube??

That was really hott sweet.treat!!!! Hmmm Lavender pussy???
Savannah, I bet you'll be receiving something lavender from every guy who comes to see you for awhile.

For me… I guess my aphrodisiac would be a warm smile, a warm kiss, and the sight and smell of a warm fresh… well… you know…

<------- may sign up for a double with Savannah and her hitachi one day soon.
Yes, lavender and zinfandel "take me away".

On my third Hitachi.....but be aware they recently changed something in the toy. I ended up being more "satisfied" with the "Adam and Eve" version. So do your homework before you buy.
I like eating taco. It makes me think of DATY. That makes me think of sex that makes the control unit start up. LOL

The smell that does it for me is Chanel No 5, I think. It is the perfume alot of strippers wear. When I smell it, I think of strip clubs, strip clubs means boobies, HJ and occassional BJ. That smell makes horny as hell.
My aphrodisiac is simple! It is the smell of VS perfume, sexy smile, beautiful eyes and great convo! I get hard as a rock!
Very Very nice Sweets. Thanks for the very accurate description which obviously made it easy for everyone to visualize what your words were saying!

Any one of the ladies who knows me, totally understands what revs my motor!

Thank you Sweets for this post!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!