Dental Dams/Seran wrap - Does anybody use these for Oral sex?

So since throat cancer is on the rise as a result of orally transmitted HPV (Remember Michael Douglas?), I was wondering if anyone religiously practices safe oral sex with use of dentals dams and/or seran wrap.

I don't think anyone wants to end up like the guy below from DATY'ing something tainted:

Also, DATY seems to be really popular here on Icky, but I've never heard of anyone using dental dams and such.

So...

Are there any providers here who use Dental Dams or Seran Wrap?

Are there any hobbyists here who wrap the pussy before they lick it?

Better yet, has anyone ever thought of doing this?
Great fcuking question, BSB! And wow! Is that photo for real??!! What was it he contracted?

I wish I had a more responsible answer, but no I have not used either.
I have no clue if the photo is real, but it showed up on ratchet tumblr.

Also, don't feel bad THN. I've had BBDaty all my life.
Well, this kinda sucks the air outta the room...You sure know how to bring down the party...I bet you knocked the game boards over as a kid before you lost??...lol

Also, DATY seems to be really popular here on Icky, but I've never heard of anyone using dental dams and such.

So...

Are there any providers here who use Dental Dams or Seran Wrap?

Are there any hobbyists here who wrap the pussy before they lick it?

Better yet, has anyone ever thought of doing this?
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I've seen a provider who is covered "everything" and I asked her about Dental Dam DATY out of curiosity and we tried it....didn't really like it

She "seemed" to enjoy it though

I'd see her again in a heartbeat though because she's one hell of a fuck
Well, this kinda sucks the air outta the room...You sure know how to bring down the party...I bet you knocked the game boards over as a kid before you lost??...lol Originally Posted by ManSlut
I suppose so when the only thing that you've been able to use is your tongue.
I've seen a provider who is covered "everything" and I asked her about Dental Dam DATY out of curiosity and we tried it....didn't really like it

She "seemed" to enjoy it though

I'd see her again in a heartbeat though because she's one hell of a fuck Originally Posted by DickEmDown

By the way, I just found out that these things come in different flavors. DED, you should've asked for one that tasted like cherries! I couldn't imagine licking a pussy that tasted like rubber/latex.

By the way, I just found out that these things come in different flavors. DED, you should've asked for one that tasted like cherries! I couldn't imagine licking a pussy that tasted like rubber/latex.

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Actually, she said it was flavored, can't remember what flavor though

It was more the feel of it against my tongue than the taste of it, although that wasn't to good either

Edit to add...
Just looked at the pic again, it was the "Mint" flavor
  • harry
  • 12-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Many years ago I was with a provider who brought out some Saran Wrap when I went down for DATY. I didn't like it at all because of the texture and taste, or lack thereof. She seemed to enjoy the sensations she was getting judging by her movements which became more urgent until she reached down, yanked the Saran Wrap off her pussy and told me not to stop!
A female client showed up with her own dental dams to be used on her and it was interesting. The dam molded to her vajaja, looked kinda nice really. I don't recall any texture issues, felt the same as giving a requested CBJ.
Can someone post a picture of a dental dam? All I can find look like you need to be carrying a chain saw if you put it on. Surely that isn't the same as used for DATY?
I wouldn't do DATY if a provider brought a dental dam... it would be no different than refusing intercourse if I knew she had HIV
Reminds me of "Booty Call" with Jamie Foxx,
When he wrapped his whole body in Saran Wrap.
I don't think I ever have laughed that hard in my life.
Just remember to poke holes to breath. Damn near passed out!
A female client showed up with her own dental dams to be used on her and it was interesting. The dam molded to her vajaja, looked kinda nice really. I don't recall any texture issues, felt the same as giving a requested CBJ. Originally Posted by Euphemia
I wish I had female clients

Can someone post a picture of a dental dam? All I can find look like you need to be carrying a chain saw if you put it on. Surely that isn't the same as used for DATY? Originally Posted by OldGrump
No, it's more like this: