P411?

What do you guys think? Is P411 worth it from a companion standpoint? Are there girls around here that are UTR on there? Just trying to figure out if it's worth paying and giving all my info out for...

Thanks!
Some swear by it. I've never used P411 and I can't remember not being able to see someone because I didn't have it. Just my opinion there's too many other sites that you can find providers.
I am one that swears by it. However there is enough ladies not using p4 to getyour ashes hauled. Also I tend to find the higher quality ladies have a p4 account. I know ladies that use p4 exclusively for verification purposes. I also use p4 exclusively for travel. I hope this helps
P411 sounds great, but I just cannot get past the personal information requirements to join. I keep remembering that site that got hacked and everyone's personal info got made public. ( what was the name of it ?) happened a few years ago.
  • frodo
  • 09-12-2024, 04:53 PM
Travel is why I use it. Or a visiting provider
P411 sounds great, but I just cannot get past the personal information requirements to join. I keep remembering that site that got hacked and everyone's personal info got made public. ( what was the name of it ?) happened a few years ago. Originally Posted by thebodyman10
Ashley Madison I think. Pretty sure they’re still around too lol
I love P411!
Ashley Madison I think. Pretty sure they’re still around too lol Originally Posted by arkansas80
Yes I believe that is the site I am thinking of. I wonder how many divorces came from that ?
Yes I believe that is the site I am thinking of. I wonder how many divorces came from that ? Originally Posted by thebodyman10
A lawyer acquaintance of mine had his info exposed and it became known in the community. He floated the story that he had registered to investigate the opposing party in a divorce case or some shit. I guess his wife bought it. They didn’t get divorced.
I am one that swears by it. However there is enough ladies not using p4 to getyour ashes hauled. Also I tend to find the higher quality ladies have a p4 account. I know ladies that use p4 exclusively for verification purposes. I also use p4 exclusively for travel. I hope this helps Originally Posted by hoursefly2
I agree. P411 is the best of them all by far. & the ladies on there are mostly all high end providers. Gina was a genius when she created that site.! & no pop ups! 🤣
Ashley Madison I think. Pretty sure they’re still around too lol Originally Posted by arkansas80
What was bad about that was the hackers posted the emails of the members. I was not a member but a couple of other executives in our company had their emails posted and of course the employees had a gotcha moment and posted them everywhere. It did affect their careers at work as well as issues at home. I wondered if any of them were also members of Eccie but was grateful I was not outed at work also.