My new lawn gnome. What do you think?

Just got this lawn gnome what do you think?
Attached Images File Type: jpg rs033.jpg (160.3 KB, 96 views)
Just got this lawn gnome what do you think? Originally Posted by herky
I think someone needs to steal her, take her around the country and photograph her in front of various landmarks, and then send the pictures back to you.

Cheers,

bcg
now we know who the traveloicty dude has been hitting.
now we know who the traveloicty dude has been hitting. Originally Posted by IBTLover
Rule Thirty Four.

I'm sure a few minutes with Google will find you several pages of pretty explicit pictures of her and the Travelocity gnome. I leave that as an exercise for the reader.

Cheers,

bcg
Think will be hard to keep lawn jockey away from her.
I think someone needs to steal her, take her around the country and photograph her in front of various landmarks, and then send the pictures back to you.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

HAHA we did that with a base commanders razor back. Took it to the chicken ranch out in Vegas, Kept sending him pic's from all around the world.
HAHA we did that with a base commanders razor back. Took it to the chicken ranch out in Vegas, Kept sending him pic's from all around the world. Originally Posted by herky
I'd frame that and put it on my office wall if I were him.

Cheers,

bcg (the Navy (well, WESTPAC) equivalent back in the 80's: take a picture of the gnome in front of Marilyn's in Subic City, RP)