URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/houston/body-rubs/1839231
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Copperfield
Activities: BBBJ with hot tea, CG, DATY, Mish, Squirting
Hair Length and Color: dark brown/black; shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: approximately 5'4 and about 120 lbs. She is slightly heavier that her pictures online, but still looks good.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, I really need to make time to see her. She seems like something special.

Good review of a fun lady. Hate that she moved to the NW area, which is just too far for me.
O'Mike you do and Bowser...same. Before she was on the scene I would see her twice a week.
O'Mike you do and Bowser...same. Before she was on the scene I would see her twice a week. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I saw her when she was in Spring Branch...how quickly you forget. Lol
O'Mike you do and Bowser...same. Before she was on the scene I would see her twice a week. Originally Posted by notanewbie

I did. Glad I finally got to meet her. Great time and will do a review when it's had time to settle in.

Good news is she is considering moving a bit closer in. It'll be easier access for most of us if she does.
I saw her when she was in Spring Branch...how quickly you forget. Lol Originally Posted by Bowser98

Who told you about her...lol.

I know you did.I was saying 'same' as in Spring Branch.
Who told you about her...lol.

I know you did.I was saying 'same' as in Spring Branch. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Ah, makes more sense now. And yes, you get credit!