Masturbation and the ladies who love it

Where are all the ladies that love to masturbate in front of guys? What's your favorite part?
(Thought I'd share my response here as well)

My favorite part is watching a guy stroke himself and get rock hard just for me as I do it!!!

I absolutely LOVE to watch a guy pleasure himself for me and BECAUSE of me!!! It's so hot!!!

I know this may sound strange to some, but I really enjoy a guy being up close and personal when he's masterbating, like inches from my pussy, while we're both touching ourselves. The close proximity makes my mind and body go crazy with lust and I've orgasmed quite quickly like this. Lol I swear I came in less than 5 minutes in this position once and i think the guy was actually astonished and slightly dismayed because he wanted inside me to experience that orgasmic hug around his cock and he maybe thought I wouldn't be able to cum again....lol he definitely didn't miss out on a round 2 though. I was just getting started!! Told him I was perfectly preheated now and I hoped he was ready for dinner and DESSERT !!!

Hell yesterday I was shooting some sexy new content for my OF outside, and as I was provocatively teasing the lens of the camera, I found myself becoming even more turned on and hornier than usual. Perhaps it was the heat, or the lack of clothes, and easy access to my goods under the short shorts with no panties.... Or perhaps it was the fact that I was only less than 10 feet from passing cars, but still not visible and mostly shielded to the public wandering eye due to all the foliage surrounding me.... The whole not-afraid-to-be-caught, exhibitionistic, insatiable attitude swept through me, and there I was playing with my pussy, and moaning out loud whilst enjoying sweet orgasmic bliss on camera wondering to myself if cumming in under 2 minutes outside means I have a problem, or if it means I'm a MF pro whose great at what she does, and know exactly what she likes,......which would in turn make me a "problem SOLVER" instead lol !!!!!
I like to watch the intensification / build up,then that nice drizzling shot!
I always loved masturbating while I watched the gal masturbate and jacking off in her mouth and then snowballing with her while she continues to masturbate
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2021, 11:36 AM
I'm not jacking off in front of a provider, I'm there to get drained, not pleasure myself and give $ away
^^right ^^
If you jack off in her mouth, it is not a waste. I have done MFM sessions were i jack off in her mouth watching her get fucked and then eating the cream pie. I did that routinely with my wives who fucked BBC. Watching a BBC go in and out made me cum very hard masturbating.
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2021, 09:56 PM
I always finish in a mouth or pussy, anywhere else is a waste of my time