great provider habits

Lots of topics on what not to do for ladies and men.. I'm going to tell everyone the 10 things ladies do that get me to see them again. Sadly no one lady does all of these. Read and learn.

1). Confirm the date. Don't just say yes, sure, yaeh or okay. Say I will see you on Thursday at noon. Leave no confusion, let me know I'm booked.

2). Send me a PM, text, or e mail predate to tell me how much you are looking forward to meeting me or seeing me again. These are hot and give me something to think and dream about.

3). Get dressed up a bit. I feel special when I know you did your hair, nails, makeup or put on stockings for me. If you are a few minutes late because you were getting gussied up, I will like you more not less. It makes me feel important to you.

4). Greet me with a smile, hug and maybe a kiss. This let's me know you really are happy to see me, and that really sets the stage.

5). Let me look at you. Dance, jiggle it, eye fuck me, make me a drink, put on music. Let me watch you do something for me non sexual but in the sexy way only a woman can do it. Just be a woman or girl and let me.appreciate that a bit. This is a great time to hug and kiss a little longer and let me smell your neck and hair. Groping is also good at this point. Squeeze my ass, put my hand on yours, run your fingers through my hair, and smile.

6). We should both be comfortable with each other now and more relaxed. It's time to get undressed. Let me undress you. Most don't do this, and its just wrong. Help me with my clothes too. This is huge IOP points for you. It's also fun.

7). Now let's shift the chit chat and locale to horizontal. Ask what I like. Tell me what you like. If its our 2nd, 3rd or 4th time talk about different things you would like to do or try with each other.

8). Now fun is happening. Don't be afraid to touch yourself or rub yourself. Please do! It's sexy as all get out and a total turn on. It's also a great cue for me to rub you or touch you the same way. If you are enjoying it, tell me! If you want to get off, please please do. My favorite women are the ones that will use me for sex too. Don't worry, you will get me off. However me knowing that you enjoyed our time together is priceless. If I can get you there, guide me and I will.

9). After you've gotten me, and you will sometimes twice even, cuddle and hug me. One girl it was so intense I shook in her arms for close to 5 minutes. Don't get in a hurry to.clean up and get me out. This is a huge negative IOP. Seriously I'm a man in a very vulnerable state right now. I need a fucking hug! And a kiss.....

Now if we have time, shower, shower with me. I love washing your curves. Please have a clean towel for me. Please have mens soap and shampoo too. I'm going back to work and I don't want all the women at working smelling sex. I want them thinking I went to.the gym and showered.

10). This one is one of the most important and many kick ass on this. Any woman I have ever seen more than once or am planning to does this. Follow up with a PM, text or e mail. If you want to see me again, just tell me. Don't let me wonder. Say it. Tell me what you're gonna do to me next time. If you had fun or liked anything I did, then tell me. If you are willing to vouch for me, say so.

Do all of these things, and you will be an ATF guaranteed. I will count the minutes until I can see you again. And for the record, I've never had any lady do all of these. My 3 favorites hit about 7 out of 10. The one I think about most is a pro at #3, #4, #7 and #10. She's pretty good at a couple of the others too.
Wow! You nailed it bbtony. 100% agree with your list.
I agree, good list.
Tony, nice list: +10000000000000
bbtony, very well thought out list. I especially like #10.
Good list. Providers that do all 10 exist. I know a couple. keep researching.
Lots of topics on what not to do for ladies and men.. I'm going to tell everyone the 10 things ladies do that get me to see them again. Sadly no one lady does all of these. Read and learn. Originally Posted by bbtony
Huh. Who have you been seeing I have seen ladies who follows your list to a T. Matter of fact they go beyond that list. The ladies that you may have seen may not have accomplished your list for you but they may have for someone else. Ymmv is always a factor. BTW I like your list
Lots of topics on what not to do for ladies and men.. I'm going to tell everyone the 10 things ladies do that get me to see them again. Sadly no one lady does all of these. Read and learn.

1). Confirm the date. Don't just say yes, sure, yaeh or okay. Say I will see you on Thursday at noon. Leave no confusion, let me know I'm booked.

2). Send me a PM, text, or e mail predate to tell me how much you are looking forward to meeting me or seeing me again. These are hot and give me something to think and dream about.

3). Get dressed up a bit. I feel special when I know you did your hair, nails, makeup or put on stockings for me. If you are a few minutes late because you were getting gussied up, I will like you more not less. It makes me feel important to you.

4). Greet me with a smile, hug and maybe a kiss. This let's me know you really are happy to see me, and that really sets the stage.

5). Let me look at you. Dance, jiggle it, eye fuck me, make me a drink, put on music. Let me watch you do something for me non sexual but in the sexy way only a woman can do it. Just be a woman or girl and let me.appreciate that a bit. This is a great time to hug and kiss a little longer and let me smell your neck and hair. Groping is also good at this point. Squeeze my ass, put my hand on yours, run your fingers through my hair, and smile.

6). We should both be comfortable with each other now and more relaxed. It's time to get undressed. Let me undress you. Most don't do this, and its just wrong. Help me with my clothes too. This is huge IOP points for you. It's also fun.

7). Now let's shift the chit chat and locale to horizontal. Ask what I like. Tell me what you like. If its our 2nd, 3rd or 4th time talk about different things you would like to do or try with each other.

8). Now fun is happening. Don't be afraid to touch yourself or rub yourself. Please do! It's sexy as all get out and a total turn on. It's also a great cue for me to rub you or touch you the same way. If you are enjoying it, tell me! If you want to get off, please please do. My favorite women are the ones that will use me for sex too. Don't worry, you will get me off. However me knowing that you enjoyed our time together is priceless. If I can get you there, guide me and I will.

9). After you've gotten me, and you will sometimes twice even, cuddle and hug me. One girl it was so intense I shook in her arms for close to 5 minutes. Don't get in a hurry to.clean up and get me out. This is a huge negative IOP. Seriously I'm a man in a very vulnerable state right now. I need a fucking hug! And a kiss.....

Now if we have time, shower, shower with me. I love washing your curves. Please have a clean towel for me. Please have mens soap and shampoo too. I'm going back to work and I don't want all the women at working smelling sex. I want them thinking I went to.the gym and showered.

10). This one is one of the most important and many kick ass on this. Any woman I have ever seen more than once or am planning to does this. Follow up with a PM, text or e mail. If you want to see me again, just tell me. Don't let me wonder. Say it. Tell me what you're gonna do to me next time. If you had fun or liked anything I did, then tell me. If you are willing to vouch for me, say so.

Do all of these things, and you will be an ATF guaranteed. I will count the minutes until I can see you again. And for the record, I've never had any lady do all of these. My 3 favorites hit about 7 out of 10. The one I think about most is a pro at #3, #4, #7 and #10. She's pretty good at a couple of the others too. Originally Posted by bbtony
Can't wait to see you again!
Overall, a good list. Interestingly, I am just the opposite on part of #7. I hate it when a lady asks me what I like. Go with the flow. Make it spontaneous. Don't follow a script, even if it is one I come up with.

I do like a woman to tell me what she wants, however.

Do all of these things, and you will be an ATF guaranteed. I will count the minutes until I can see you again. And for the record, I've never had any lady do all of these. My 3 favorites hit about 7 out of 10. The one I think about most is a pro at #3, #4, #7 and #10. She's pretty good at a couple of the others too. Originally Posted by bbtony
These are 10 great expectations .
Syeira Pink and Lindsay Lee are 2 great examples. If a provider ever sends me off with some fresh cookies and a little carton of milk afterwards, I am bringing and leaving my toothbrush next time.lol
I had the pleasure of a provider doing all these and feeding me before sending me off. If she reads this and wants to comment I will leave that to her.

Can't wait to see you again! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So you've met this person?

I was about to ask bbtony if he was a real person or just some composite personality that someone has created.

He's new but he comes up with these excellent topics and often, his comments are just really knowing for someone who is a new member.

Are you new to "this"? Did you ever formally introduce yourself in a topic somewhere?

Are you for real? (Not as in Valley Girl "For real?", more like middle aged woman suggesting "For real?" )

Otherwise, if you are a real person, you're very interesting.

Great list!
Yes nurse and I have met. I'm even going to write a review about this week sometime. Nurse is milfalicious... And I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon.

Elisabeth, I am new, but I learn fast. I'm also 100% real. I do not play games. I'm real, smart, nice, and I'm even kind of good looking. I just wish I were taller and a bit lighter. The lighter is gonna happen, but I'm screwed on the taller part. My cock isn't going to get any bigger either but it has the advantage of being attached to a good guy.

Trust me the women I like do almost all of these some are just better at them and specialize in certain ones. Nurse is most awesome at 2,3,4,5,8 and 10. A lot of women could learn some things from her. She will always be my ECCIE 1st. I will always cherish her for that.
I actually left off two important points last night.

When putting on my cover, speed is appreciated. The longer it takes the more its a mood killer. It's necessary, but its really the most unsexy part of the whole thing. Only one woman I've seen does it like a pro with her mouth! OMFG, ladies you need this skill. It was just another fluid part of BBBJ with her. And it felt good.

I can't remember my other point but when I do, I will post it. I think.it was about your incall.