Obama: We’ll Be There for Folks of ‘Monroe, Oklahoma’

This is the smartest man to ever occupy the White House? I wonder if he had a "corpseman" running the teleprompter. Here's the article:

President Obama said the government would be there for the “folks in Monroe, Oklahoma after the devastation of last week” during his address on the Jersey Shore Tuesday afternoon, making him the second Democrat Tuesday to call Moore, the city crushed by a tornado May 20, by the same incorrect name.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) also called it “Monroe” in an MSNBC interview with Chris Jansing, so the Washington Free Beacon put together this pronunciation guide:

It’s Moore. Not Monroe. Monroe is an unincorporated community more than 200 miles east of Moore, close to the Oklahoma-Arkansas border.

To read more, and see the video, click here: http://freebeacon.com/obama-well-be-...nroe-oklahoma/
Blame it on the teleprompter. I think they call the teleprompter Bush. It gets blamed so much.
Two guys who never made a mistake in their life. Hell guys why not just 69 each other ?
Two guys who never made a mistake in their life. Hell guys why not just 69 each other ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sometimes our mistakes are very telling. Though there are not 57 states in US there are 57 Muslim States in world.
Yeah, that is an incredibly important point. Glad you caught that. I wonder if the federal government will be sending the millions and millions of dollars in aid to Monroe? Now, that would be something to get upset about.

Seriously, silly old man? This is one of your more pathetic efforts.....and, with so many to choose from, that's saying something.
Hey, Timmy! Where you been? Nice to hear from you again. Have a great day, and thanks for commenting on my thread!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and FEMA still isn't there. And how about that teddy bear Chris Christie won for ol obbie!!!!!!! That bromance is just the shanizzel.
There won't be a big money drop. Oklahoma will never vote for Obama.

Or ask the people of New Jersey, Obama made the same promise to them. Probably even used the same speech, they just incorrectly changed the names.
There won't be a big money drop. Oklahoma will never vote for Obama.

Or ask the people of New Jersey, Obama made the same promise to them. Probably even used the same speech, they just incorrectly changed the names. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Obama can't run again moron.
Obama can't run again moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For president, no. For General Secretary of UN, yes. What is the first thing President Obama needs to accomplish that? Recommendation from a US President. Connect the dots.
For president, no. For General Secretary of UN, yes. What is the first thing President Obama needs to accomplish that? Recommendation from a US President. Connect the dots. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

Moron #2 defend moron #1
Two guys who never made a mistake in their life. Hell guys why not just 69 each other ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Intersting how it was "end of the world" important when Quayle misspelled potatoe.. but suddenly NOW its "nothing to see here, move along"

Too funny
Moron #2 defend moron #1 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You? Calling other people "moron"?! LOL!
Only a moron would think that I think that Obama is going to run again. It is called sarcasm. Look it up and get used to it.
For president, no. For General Secretary of UN, yes. What is the first thing President Obama needs to accomplish that? Recommendation from a US President. Connect the dots. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Holy shit. I think we're in search of intelligent life in the Sandbox. With no discoveries yet.

OK, so he fucked up the name. Or did he LIE? Was it part of a grand plan to bring Oklahoma down from without and within?

Stupid Slunts.

On a different note, I had the occasion to be driving between Dallas and Austin over the weekend and stopped at the Czech Stop in West for a kolache. Then curiosity got the better of me and I went into the town ... the destruction from that explosion was overwhelming. A lot of homes were being rebuilt already, but for the most part, it looked like half the town had been completely flattened.

Most of the worst of it was barricaded and fenced off.

My heart goes out to those folks.

Glad the President didn't mispronounce their town's name!

Douchebags!