Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bobbi, doggy, mish
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 60
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blond in ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9 lots of legs and skinny. Maybe 120lbs. Natural b boobs with big nips.
Recommendation: Yes
Da fuck is a "Bobbi"???
What do we want?
An iPhone for fat fingers!!
When do we want it?
Bow!!!

Bbbj = Bobbi lol
LMAO!!!
^^^ That's funny! Nice find, too! Sounds like an exciting adventure. Maybe I need to start browsing Craigslist for something different. I doubt there's much risk of LEO there these days. Seems like they always use BP.
She is around pretty often, I ran up on her a while back also doing the same thing with looking at Ad's, She sent a single nude pic full body view laying down and looked like it might be fun, She was at a flea bag motel near the Hancock Bank in Ocean Springs with a room right up front, same deal needed the room money and money for dinner, With me door was slightly open when I arrived and there was a Construction Truck parked in front of door with a guy inside, I assumed he was working at hotel based on several other factors. I knocked she said come in,after closing door I was given 60 100 for rate with 60 being an in/out no frills quick experience, 100 being Mish, Cowgirl or doggie after CBJ warm up, multiple off the menu from start, No BB anything, No DATY, No FIV No kissing, It was strictly hump and go nothing more... Did my business and it was ok but not worth mentioning as a referral type thing. Upon leaving the Construction guy was walking back from the direction the dollar store across 90, Curious I pulled across and looped back on the Access road and watched him go up and tap on door, She opened and he walked in like he owned it and she handed him something as he walked in... I would guess it was her man returning, She also posted once playing the abused woman role, Said she needed help with room because she had dumped the abusive boyfriend... My advice is be cautious and observant if you choose to call. I won't go back because of the flea bag location I felt dirty leaving the room because it just looked nasty..
Bad teeth, bad skills, bad incall. Would not recommend.
I almost seen her lol. She offered a car visit I pulled up awful teeth cig hanging out her mouth. <Edited out GL #15....RL> when she talked to me through the window. I said hell no and drove off.
She is on Craigslist 4 or 5 times a day
No this or that no more then 7inches lol flag her every time.
I met her 2 years ago when she had a trailer off lorraine rd in gulfport. I do agree, her teeth are bad but she does have a decent body. She does post on craiglist several times a day and she moves around quite a bit.