Activities: 4 hand massage, Mutual touch, Titty play, BBBJTCNQNS
Session Length: hr
Fee: $6 plus tip
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: BBW huge tits and average with a little fluff
Recommendation: Yes
HMMMMM, gonna have to go back to see Cathy again, it looks like. I have her number if anyone wants it. I'm certain she don't mind us having it. Not sure why it's not on the review, (Unless she asked for it not to be), which I can't imagine. RL, I'll give it to ya and you can add it to review if u want. But she's great at massages. As a matter of fact, she puts her weight into it. She can actually shove you down into the matteress. Not tring to be funny, she can really do a hard massage. A lot of guys like this kind of massage. You won't find a lady that tries any harder at her job, I promise.
She said I could put her number in but due to recent busts I decided not to. I've seen her off and on for 5 or 6 years. She does give as good massage as I ever had.
HMMMMM, gonna have to go back to see Cathy again, it looks like. I have her number if anyone wants it. I'm certain she don't mind us having it. Not sure why it's not on the review, (Unless she asked for it not to be), which I can't imagine. RL, I'll give it to ya and you can add it to review if u want. But she's great at massages. As a matter of fact, she puts her weight into it. She can actually shove you down into the matteress. Not tring to be funny, she can really do a hard massage. A lot of guys like this kind of massage. You won't find a lady that tries any harder at her job, I promise. Originally Posted by Guitar
Please pm me her number. Thx
Good thinking Spike. I don't want her busted either. One reason I hate doing Reviews on Spa girls. I don't want what I like, taken away. So I won't post it anywhere. But I will pm someone if they want it.
Can someone please send me her number
Can someone please send me her number Originally Posted by Huntmustang
Same here if possible. Also some details on the two ladies past whats above if any, thanks very much!