URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/283231349747
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: SUNY area
Activities: DATY CBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’7 5’8ish maybe 125 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Finely a review that we all can take as the truth. Great review with great info. Thanks Cap!
Amazes me how many of you eat the hooker’s pussy’s. We all know they DO go bare with select clients. That sweet taste is Snood’s cum or something LOL
Amazes me how many of you eat the hooker’s pussy’s. We all know they DO go bare with select clients. That sweet taste is Snood’s cum or something LOL Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
I would never, personally. However even if I was inclined to do it, why would I ever give to them what they won't give back? To each their own I suppose.
Very well written and informative review…much appreciated!
  • cap49
  • 04-24-2024, 02:32 PM
FreeLancer, We all do a risk/benefit calculus each time we partake. Every level of skin to skin contact carries some level of risk of disease. I can't understand why you are so bothered by what other's do. To each his own.
It isn’t disease I was inferring. You’re literally eating Soldierboy’s cum LOL. I’m all for eating pussy, but how does one overcome this reality? Sorry… I just don’t get it, but like you said: To each their own.
Simple solution. Request she shower with you before any activity takes place.
Hey freefuckhead............leave me the fuck out of it dick breath!! I have never seen her so she barebacked someone other then me.
Showering doesn’t just automatically get a creampie out, especially if you’re knocking the bottom out with a niner
Nice comeback soldierboy…love it!

I’ve never understood why anyone on here judges anyone else for what they prefer to do or not do. I’m a pleaser and love DATY. Of course if they’re not fresh it ain’t gonna happen. A CBJ, especially at my age does absolutely nothing for me most times, so I prefer to spend time with a woman that is open to BBBJ.

And back on topic, if this woman offered me to DATY, I’d certainly accept that offer.

Gentlemen
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.