URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...na-ts/36787412
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Corner of Belt Line & Josey Lane
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, tits play, BBBJ, CFS
Session Length: 60
Fee: 160
Hair Color and Length: Black, long just as in her pix. Not sure if it's real thought
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'7", probably 140 lbs?? She looks exactly as in her pix. No tattoo that I can see. Pair of C cup. Clean shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the review and that's what the hobby for is to try stuff you normally never would
Thanks for the review. She has been on my possible list she may shift to the to do list. Did she give any indication she was willing to top?
Thanks for the review. She has been on my possible list she may shift to the to do list. Did she give any indication she was willing to top? Originally Posted by All-tied-up
Since it's my first time, so I didn't plan to go that far and didn't ask her either. However she seems to be nice and mentioned that she's trying to take good care of her customer so they will come back.
Thanks for your review!
She gave me a nice massage ++ recently. I was a first timer. She is pleasant and easy going.
  • klutz
  • 11-23-2015, 06:32 AM
Long time without a review... been lurking or what? =D
Is she into kissing like GFE?
In case the BP ad disappears.

Congrats on taking a walk on the wilder side!
She looks very attractive.
Freaky!
She is hot and loves BJ and being a woman. She will make out and could swallow the titanic and loves it.