YAY!

Hey guys! Good news, I am now a verified provider!

Check out my Showcase and let me know what you think
Cute, are you in Lincoln all the time? Do you travel to Omaha?
Very nice showcase! Welcome.
Nice showcase. We need some taint though
Thanks guys! Farmstud I am in Omaha more than Lincoln but both are easily accessible for me!
You are a very beautiful young lady. A very impressive showcase.

Welcome aboard. Despite your rough start, I hope you do well here.

Get out your Nebraska road map. Look up North Platte. North Platte is wonderful this time of year!
You are a very beautiful young lady. A very impressive showcase.

Welcome aboard. Despite your rough start, I hope you do well here.

Get out your Nebraska road map. Look up North Platte. North Platte is wonderful this time of year! Originally Posted by hgritstoo

Lol @ Grits.. Hey buddy, I'll give you credit!! You had LOTS of sunshiny days this past month!! A LOT more than us folks back east!!

Grits is also correct that you are very attractive.. but very young... So, we'll give you some room for error as we were all young once and hell, even though many of us are old now, we still screw up!! Lol!!

As long as we have fun, that's what counts!!

Remember that!!
Hey guys! Good news, I am now a verified provider!

Check out my Showcase and let me know what you think Originally Posted by blondebarbiekendall
BEAUTIFUL!
Still need taint
Jaja, thanks for bringing that to my attention. FAKE AD. never been anywhere on the east coast. Report please! All my photos are ME 100%
thanks, Muff Sooo many booty pics, so little time :P
Unfortunately Kendall people steal photos and set up fake ads all the time. Maybe one of the providers here can help advise you on the best way to protect yourself. I know you can put a watermark somehow on photos, That helps if you have your name.

Good Luck!
Unfortunately Kendall people steal photos and set up fake ads all the time. Maybe one of the providers here can help advise you on the best way to protect yourself. I know you can put a watermark somehow on photos, That helps if you have your name.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by farmstud60
Placing a watermark in a photo can be done very easily using windows paint. Most of the guys or gals here can show you how, if interested.
Take a selfie holding something with a date and phone number then add it to your photos that will put a end to people asking if pics are real.