Just An FYI, I Am Not Ignoring You...

Since I am getting a bunch of messages and instead of replying to them all the same thing I am just going to post this here..

I am on vacation and will not be doing ref checks or taking any appointments until the 15th. I have been off since the 30th and will be looking forward to having some fun when I work again..

And I will be responding to all my messages when I am available to work..

I also have a new number (yes again) so if you would like my new number please either post here or send me a pm titled "new number."

Thank you and sorry, much love from Selina ❤
  • quzi
  • 04-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Couldn't remember the crappy lock code on the hobby phone so that's gone now.
Since I am getting a bunch of messages and instead of replying to them all the same thing I am just going to post this here..

I am on vacation and will not be doing ref checks or taking any appointments until the 15th. I have been off since the 30th and will be looking forward to having some fun when I work again..

And I will be responding to all my messages when I am available to work..

I also have a new number (yes again) so if you would like my new number please either post here or send me a pm titled "new number."

Thank you and sorry, much love from Selina ❤ Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Just wanted to point out this is amazing 411 in lieu of TCB, keeping you're clients up to date with your status. Avoids a lot of miscommunication. Very Professional. Kudos.
Just an fyi to those who may not realize that ...

Updating your signature means any post you have boardwide is also updated.

However, a viewer using a handheld android or iphone "mobile browser" probably will not usually see your signature.
I don't feel like making a whole new thread.

But I just want to put this out there. I don't care how many providers you send to me as references if those providers don't get back with me there's nothing I can do. I will not contact them by phone numbers and I will not do alternative screening. I'm very strict with screening and I'm sorry if you can't accept that then maybe we aren't good to meet.