Got no love from Summer Love

Sent her my references about a week and she made it sound kike she spoken to one of them. Texted her earlier in today. Said she had incall available. And then immediately told me she is gonna nap and then crickets.

Texted her later in the evening to she was available and if she still had her incall. She said yes. Than changed her mind and said she wanted to do an outcall and that we should get a room at the westin domain. So I asked her if she is gonna get the room or am I going to. When I asked he,r she said great thanks for getting the room and I was confused, so I thought she wanted to use the room so she work. So asked her I get the room can I get a discount on the session to which she agreed to.

I call the westin, book, and then pay over the phone. I drive over there (btw I live 30 mins outside of austin) get into the room and text her to let me know when she arrives so I can give the room number.

She texts me back while i take shower, and she decides to go ahead and double book herself so she can see another client. Awesome. So Im out 250 dollars, used up a quarter tank to get there and then home, and now I have blue balls. Her tcb skills are horrible and I don't what her deal was. Maybe she's getting greedy or gps. I'm just frustrated.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1678856