P411

Been noticing P411 ladies going inactive lately, and that's with Jackson already being dead. Anybody have thoughts on the future of this site or good alternatives? I'm not looking for "dates" or relationships so those sites are worthless. I'm a simple guy wanting simple arrangments.
There are a lot of ladies here that want that exact thing! Also I have tried to post on there but they’re not taking on new people!? So maybe there’s something going on with the sight!?
Roadside, I happen to be on p411. Things have changed a little on the site. Daily postings are gone and new ladies cant sign up after the sesta/fosta thing.
If I am not mistaken, I do believe it is only used as a verification site now.
While that may be good, it stinks for the newbies that cannot get on

Rooby, you could try privatedelights!
Thanks kinsley I will I didn’t know about that one!
  • xjf4
  • 02-22-2019, 03:17 PM
They are not taking new "member" applications either. I went to to sign up but there's a note saying they are closed for new members.
Privatedelights?
Well I just put in my info and I’m waiting on my verification to go through lol
  • vadc
  • 02-22-2019, 09:12 PM
Rooby just be careful with which sites to use. Uncle have new power of obtaining info. If the site owners don’t resist, ur info will be turned over. There are some sites that monitor ur every movement, IP address, and monitor ur private messages. If you’re not sure about the site, avoid (this goes for both ladies and guys). Good Luck
Rooby, PD is a nice site. Soulmanike had told me about it, and I like it so far.
All sites monitor IP addresses and such for people who create multiple accounts, create drama and other issues to help track deterrants.
Well it’s not letting me get verified. And also there isn’t a Mississippi part??