stripclub recommendations?

will be going to vegas soon, and was looking for a little insight.

club with best looking girls?
club with highest mileage/private area where it could happen without security at the door?

club with best bang for buck? any reasonable drink prices, or specials on dances?

thanks guys
  • quzi
  • 08-26-2018, 08:03 PM
https://toplessvegasonline.com/

Note that the site has a preference for the clubs that advertise there but it's still great info.

Best looking girls: I'm picking Spearmint Rhino but others may says Sapphires. Both clubs have lots of dancers (easily 100+, I think Sapphires claims 400+ at times). CH3 and Hustler Club are good sized clubs that may be worth a visit. Palomino is a fair distance away from the strip but they're the only club that has a full bar and nude dancing, and they have some lookers. For no booze nude clubs, Little Darlings is hard to beat.

Extras in a Vegas strip club? Unless you're willing to drop a shit ton of cash, I wouldn't bother. Most dancers do not have to do extras to make a ton of money in Vegas. How is your meager offer of tips compare to what she makes during a large convention week? Why would she want to get kicked out of the club for getting caught doing extras? Vegas is fucking expensive and if you aren't willing to part with a large amount of cash to have the fun you seek, save it and keep it in your pocket.

Cheetah's has $10 lap dances and drink specials 7am-7pm. Talk of the Town is an interesting spot. There's early evening happy hours at some places (I recall Hustler Club and Treasures). Deja Vu Showgirls has some drink specials ($2 Tuesday is probably the best drink special in any Vegas strip club where beers start at $6 if not more at most places and I remember paying $17 for a well vodka tonic at Sapphires some years back). Not sure if the lunch specials are just during the week or on specific days but you should look into that (my fav Spearmint Rhino has a decent one).
Quality infirmation thsnk you very much!!
One of the most private vips will be at Palomino. Closed door to a private room with a sofa or bed. Can also get that at Sapphire but those are super pricy
Strip clubs in Vegas are great for Eye candy, but thats about it.. they will milk you for as much as they can get without giving up anything.... And girls are super fake.. will not waste a second on you if you don't get a dance immediately; girls are actually usually pretty rude if you don't give them cash immediately.

Best word I can describe is awkward.... (Totally don't like Vegas Strip club atmosphere.)...

but.. if you want to see the best looking girls go to Rhino or Sapphires.. Palomino is lower key and has some hotties and has full nude with liquor....
I second quzi’s post...I have been hobbying in Vegas well over a decade. I started out trying a club but learned very early that in a town where people have money I can barely imagine that dancers can ask for a lot and get it. Strip clubs are very expensive for extras. Why go through that hassle and expense for a girl that will rush through an experience when you can have a FS provider alone in your room for far less?