Taxation Without Representation

I hadn't thought of this before, but burdening children yet unborn with massive debt to repay is taxation without representation. I like this bill. Let's support it!

http://noyouthtax.com/

pay no attention 2 this thread. its just CreepyOldLoser inflicting his rightwing teanut bullshit on us again. the only way 2 make this drunk go away is 2 ignore him. dont b a loser like DrunkOldQueer & respond 2 his thread.

• CJ7
  • 04-19-2012, 01:11 PM
make it retro active and we're all debt free
make it retro active and we're all debt free Originally Posted by CJ7
loser! LOL! just ignore this boyfriend 2 DrunkOldQueer. r there anymore boyfriends 2 DrunkOldQueer who r gonna respond. 1 predict 2 more.
I hadn't thought of this before, but burdening children yet unborn with massive debt to repay is taxation without representation. I like this bill. Let's support it!

http://noyouthtax.com/

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
America's real problem is representation without taxation. Half the country pays no income tax but they still get to vote. I think if you don't pay any income tax and you get welfare benefits you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

There's an old saying that beggars can't be choosers. Unfortunately, in America that's not true. The welfare recipients get to vote on how much of your paycheck they get to take, or have the Democrats take on their behalf.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-19-2012, 04:45 PM
pay no attention 2 this thread. its just CreepyOldLoser inflicting his rightwing teanut bullshit on us again. the only way 2 make this drunk go away is 2 ignore him. dont b a loser like DrunkOldQueer & respond 2 his thread.

Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
loser! LOL! just ignore this boyfriend 2 DrunkOldQueer. r there anymore boyfriends 2 DrunkOldQueer who r gonna respond. 1 predict 2 more. Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
I see that you just ignored him.... twice!
You must be a leader...
  • Doove
  • 04-19-2012, 05:02 PM
America's real problem is representation without taxation. Half the country pays no income tax but they still get to vote. I think if you don't pay any income tax and you get welfare benefits you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Is that an example of your god-awful sense of humor, or are you being serious?
Joe, that is a pretty slippery slope. Denying any citizen the right to vote is contrary to all of our American principles.

I do not agree with those that have committed felonies being denyed the right to vote after they have fullfilled the requirements of their sentence. I have always thought this violated the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause in the Bill of Rights as laid out in the 8th Amendment, as well as double jepordy as laid out in thye 5th.

If a person pays his debt to society, he should become full and free citizen again.
Joe, that is a pretty slippery slope. Denying any citizen the right to vote is contrary to all of our American principles.

I do not agree with those that have committed felonies being denyed the right to vote after they have fullfilled the requirements of their sentence. I have always thought this violated the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause in the Bill of Rights as laid out in the 8th Amendment, as well as double jepordy as laid out in thye 5th.

If a person pays his debt to society, he should become full and free citizen again. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes it's a slippery slope. It's just so frustrating with these worthless liberal politicians promising people every imaginable benefit, esentially buying votes. If they were operating within constitutional limits they wouldn't be able to do it. By operating outside the Constitution the system has morphed into a defacto democracy instead of a constitutional republic. If we're left to majority rule with half the country paying no income tax we will loot the treasury. Of course it's not future tense; we have looted the treasury. The founders knew this would happen if the majority got what they wanted without limitations. Sixty five percent of the federal budget goes towards entitlement spending and it's going to get worse.

Denying the right to vote to welfare parasites is appealing to people who work hard and know they're being ripped off to support others who aren't willing to work. Practically speaking it would require a constitutional ammendment and that's not going to happen.

I'm not a Trekkie but there is a concept from a Star Trek movie that I think is a metaphor for America's predicament with deficit spending and debt. It's the way Captain Kirk beat the Kobayashi Maru. The concept is that, as part of Star Fleet training each cadet must deal with a scenario that can not be overcome: the Kobayashi Maru. The idea is to see how the cadet will deal with failure. Kirk dealt with it by essentially cheating and winning. He simply would not accept the concept that failure has to accepted in some circumstances. He found a way to win.

It seems to me that America's current economic predicament may be a Kobayashi Maru; there appears to be no plausible solution. We need leadership that will take bold action and not continue with business as usual. Just tweaking the system and fine tuning is not going to be enough. We need leadership with courage and vision. I don't think we need another Reagan; at this stage we someone of the caliber of Lincoln or Washington, someone that will find a way to win.
Thank God we did have a Lincoln, when a Lincoln is what the Country needed.
Hey Joe, it's alot more than a slippery slop. It's a free fall to HELL. At least we see it. Ozombies think everything is great and this shit can go on. Theres going to be a day of reckoning very soon. Kind of like the origanal Ozombie killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MosmUseSY
Hey Joe, it's alot more than a slippery slop. It's a free fall to HELL. At least we see it. Ozombies think everything is great and this shit can go on. Theres going to be a day of reckoning very soon. Kind of like the origanal Ozombie killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MosmUseSY Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I miss Charleston Heston, one of the last unapologetic conservatives in Hollywood. I love this clip of Heston from an NRA convention; I've posted it before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw
5 words Mr Gore "from my cold dead hands". A trully Great American. Fuckem.
I see that you just ignored him.... twice!
You must be a leader... Originally Posted by MrGiz
in the ignore button list
Please tell me where in the Constitution there is a right to vote.

And also, this thread was about future generations being forced to pay for debt incurred before they were born. How are they represented in this taxation? They have no say over the fact that their tax rate will be 45% or greater because today's Congress can't control spending. What will my grandchildren say to their children when they are paying today's bill?