I've Missed You - WOW Six Years?

I didn't see myself in these threads again, but I'm really excited to tell everyone that Roxie Red is back! So many good things have happened over the last six years.

Who is familiar with Texas? I always enjoy a good trip back home to Wichita and KC, though I now live in Texas.

I would love to catch up with those that have missed me!

How is everyone doing this evening?

I'M EXCITED TO BE BACK!
Welcome back, Roxie! A few things have changed around here, but... enjoy KC while you are here!
Welcome back red
Welcome back
Roxy! Don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you! Welcome back! Keep us in the loop when you plan a trip back up to Kansas City! Would love to catch up!
Welcome back!!
I didn't see myself in these threads again, but I'm really excited to tell everyone that Roxie Red is back! So many good things have happened over the last six years.

Who is familiar with Texas? I always enjoy a good trip back home to Wichita and KC, though I now live in Texas.

I would love to catch up with those that have missed me!

How is everyone doing this evening?

I'M EXCITED TO BE BACK! Originally Posted by Red Roxie
Wow, Posted

9/1 and this is 9/5 Sorry I missed seeing the post. I was working. Welcome back Roxie.
How this brings back warm memories.

I SENT A PM, HOPE YOU GET IT.
You were a joy to be with back in the day.
Glad you landed in TX. Hope you like it there.
Wow, great to hear from you. I rarely view this site after all the changes. We spent many a special, cuddly Sunday afternoon together in Kansas City. Hope you come back, can't believe it has been so long.
Welcome back girl!! I also didn't expect myself to be back in these threads, but hey! Here we are! It has been 4 years for me. Have fun and be safe lovely!