URL / Website: meetkaydenkarter.com
City: Independence
State: Missouri
Address: -
Activities: Convo, bbbj, daty, 69, cowgirl, k9, mish
Hair Length and Color: darkish blond (if that's a thing), pulled back in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty, young lady. Her body is put together especially for having a couple of kids. Very nice ass, sweet little pussy, an overall good package.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
No kissing, you can down on her but not too rough, no sucking, if you go to the ass, you can't go back to the snatch. I was hitting it pretty hard at one point, and she said not so rough, oh yea hand no rough stuff. No greek, which is not my thing. Maybe there were others, it just seemed like she has a prerecorded message she used at the beginning of each sesssion. Again just pretty businesslike. She's worth a trip, nice to get a young girl that isn't all beat to shit from years in the industry. If you do, I'd be interested to hear out it went.
I thought about seeing her, but she wants a copy of my driver's license for verification. Is that normal?
No kissing, you can down on her but not too rough, no sucking, if you go to the ass, you can't go back to the snatch. I was hitting it pretty hard at one point, and she said not so rough, oh yea hand no rough stuff. No greek, which is not my thing. Maybe there were others, it just seemed like she has a prerecorded message she used at the beginning of each sesssion. Again just pretty businesslike. She's worth a trip, nice to get a young girl that isn't all beat to shit from years in the industry. If you do, I'd be interested to hear out it went. Originally Posted by happymankc
If your replying to private tags you need to respond in private.
She is ellie alexandria protege, she does everything Ellie does including screening. I've seen both and both are great providers!
Damn, two kids? Did she have them when she was 10??
DL ID....who the heck gives it? Good luck if you are doing such.
She is ellie alexandria protege, she does everything Ellie does including screening. I've seen both and both are great providers! Originally Posted by Blasko9999

It's a one rooster hen house from what I hear.
It's a one rooster hen house from what I hear. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
So both are managed? That's unfortunate.
As has been discussed at length here....
That is my understanding. However, I have never heard that there is a security issue here, which beyond the willingness of all participants, is my primary concern. The particulars of anybody's business arrangement or personal life is none of my business.
If she only did outcall...
She will use it for future verification. Each time you schedule, will ask you your height, weight, hair, and eye color as listed. Makes scheduling easy. Just text. She responds quickly and verifies the license description.