It's That Time Of Year Again!!!!

I always get super happy this time of year! The air is coolER and the holidays are coming. I need a release for my excitement and have decided to throw a PARTY!!!!!!!!!

So . . . .

Time for a costume party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday Oct.28th from noon til . . .

I am happy to host! Infact, my place is already decorated and ready to go!

Costumes and good times highly encouraged. I understand that it is not always possible to wear a costume but if you can, please do.

Verified providers welcome and vouched hobbiests only please.

You can expect appetizers, wine, beer and games. Ooooh the games! Yep, I've been googling and have the best games!

Door donation for gents is requested 10.00

Ladies, your attendance is requested. Come and meet new potential companions. Eat, drink and be merry! I ask that you come in a costume. Let's spice up the holidays and kick it off with a blast!!!!

Please pm or email me to be added to the list. My space is limited so serious inquiries ONLY. Thank you.

maxeen.monroe@gmail.com

sounds like a blast! you got room for 6 of us ladies?
A Halloween party?! I wanna stop by every Halloween party in the Austin area and would be glad to come to yours if you'll have me.
Oooo Im eXxXcited to hear about this halloweenie party! When I come into town n we hve drinks please fill me in!
I love halloween im going to be the st pauli girl in pig tails~
when is the party ?
Can I come?
SAS
Sounds fun babe, I'd love to go just tell me what to bring...
Absolutely! I enjoy meeting new ladies and am excited that y'all would like to join the fun! Please do dress up. As far as what to bring . . .feel free to bring your beverage of choice or any type of appetizer.
woohoo! count me in if i can get on your guest list!!
Trick or treat
Sounds like fun to me!!!
i'm sure there will be a lot of "boo"tiful women there.
Yay! How exciting I'm totally down...can I bring a girlfriend?
This is so wonderful for you to do, Maxeen! I am definitely going to be there! Halloween is my favorite holiday! xoxo
woohoo! count me in if i can get on your guest list!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Lol...want to carpool if we make the list