Need my references

• Leo55
  • 10-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Ladies,

I have been on the boards since the ASPD days and I, like a lot of us, have encountered some financial difficulties that have kept my hobbying down.

I am just getting back on my financial feet and would like to get back in the hobby. Since it's been some time, all of ladies I could mention for references haven't seen me in at least a year. Some of them aren't even around anymore. Any suggestions?

Leo55
start over,,, its fun
exactly start with a newbie friendly provider that will vouch for you... like busty betzi or crystal kitty
hey i know where yer at Leo, I am goin thru same sceario.
Get P411, that helps alot
Good luck and have fun!
Pay 90 bucks to give a website the same info about my self that I can just tell a provider herself if she asks me. No thanks. I have nothing to hide about myself and am not someone to be afraid or leery of.
Get P411, that helps alot
Good luck and have fun! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree, it got me in to see a couple of providers who advertise as not newbie friendly,when I was pretty new. And makes the process much easier.
I remember you Leo from the old ASPD days.....Seems like you had a golfer avatar that was wearing those old timey golf pants. Welcome back to the Hood and starting fresh....Good luck and have fun.
To the original OP. I was checking your reviews and you reviewed emerald. Shes still around I see her post in provider ads every once in awhile! Maybe you can start with her? I am sure if she remembers you should vouch for ya, shes a nice lady
Ladies,

I have been on the boards since the ASPD days and I, like a lot of us, have encountered some financial difficulties that have kept my hobbying down.

I am just getting back on my financial feet and would like to get back in the hobby. Since it's been some time, all of ladies I could mention for references haven't seen me in at least a year. Some of them aren't even around anymore. Any suggestions?

Leo55 Originally Posted by Leo55
I'm 54... I sleep with younger and hotter women then you will find posting here and so d most of my friends.....

I do not have a P411 account or provide references....

There are ladies that do not require them... You can attend meet and greets and bypass screening actually meeting and building a repoire with them.... traveling girls often forego screening when their expectations fall short.....

restablishing yourself is not much of an issue.....

exactly start with a newbie friendly provider that will vouch for you... like busty betzi or crystal kitty Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Miss Love is right on the mark..... Crystal Kitty took my hobby virginity
and I have the fondest memories of that newbie friendly lady.......

Even "old" vouches have a shelf life with most of the ladies... things may change over time and current (within 6 months or so) vouches are preferred by many.

Kisses to you Crystal!

Best of luck to your, sir, and welome back.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Wow, this is amazing. I started this post to say "Hey, leo55, I can vouch for you. It's been a long time, but you were OK, for sure"

And to see my dear 'ol friend, Old Sarge here... *(beaming smile)* Too Sweet!!
I've missed you. So nice to see you post, my dear.

Welcome back, gentlemen. You have been missed, by more than just me, I'm quite certain.

Love and kisses,
Crystal
OP,

You have over nine references. Two of the references are from reputable providers be it a year ago or not. There are so many painless ways to screen these days I don't see what the problem is. Unless some of the ladies just don't want your money

good luck and have fun
Ladies,

Leo55 Originally Posted by Leo55
Hello Sweets...

I recall several visits both south and north of the river over a three year timeframe - one the day after the leader of your native country uhhh... died? *ahem* Anyway, you're a gentleman with a playfully passionate disposition whom I recall to be a very good kisser. *fluttering lashes* I'm glad you're making time for some R&R. You work entirely too hard! I hope this helps.

Ladies, certainly feel free to request refs. My stellar recall is still in full swing and I should have a reliable system in hand by the end of this week. (FIVE FUBAR SYSTEMS HERE!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!) lol Sorry about that little outburst, Folks...

Take care & have fun out there!

The "Legendary" Kat
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
  • Leo55
  • 10-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Thank you Kat and Crystal. It's been such a long time, and my memory isn't what it used to be. I glad you two aren't having the same problem.