Favorite part of a WOMAN?

There are so many parts of a woman (and a man) that are simply delicious. The mind, Her Boobies, Her Butt, Small of the back, Thighs, Pussy..

What is your favorite part? Or is it a combination?
Her sexually creative mind when it puts that look in her eyes and smile on her face and decides what she is going to do to me next.
I love athletic tone thick strong legs on a female or transexual kind of like my mines.
Attachment 390995
  • motor
  • 02-10-2015, 08:49 AM
for me, It's the neck, shoulders. You take a lady that puts her hair up and exposes her neck....mmmm mmmmm. Soft little kisses and some nuzzling, oh hell yea!!
Vagina......Wet, open and pink, the skin color of the woman does not matter at all.....Love eating the goodies....
Her mind.
Side boob.

My most favorite is also my least favorite for different reasons: the Mouth
I personally have a thing for a woman's back. I love to give massages and feel the muscles along w the sight of the taper down to her waist then the flare of her hips is just beautiful to me. Oh and pretty pussy, nice and pink w full lips and clit. Oh and a pretty face. Oh and nice trim legs. But it all for naught w/o the right mind set.
My most favorite is also my least favorite for different reasons: the Mouth Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Legs and ass. Google Crossfit Camille Leblanc Bazinet for ideal legs/ass combo...
Charlotte!!!

How have you been? I like a woman's lips. But I also love that on a man, too.

Lips ... as in pretty lips to be kissed.

Best,
Elisabeth
The back of her head !
Her hair and her facial features.
Her voice. Unless she can say "fuck me like you hate me" out loud with another part of her body.