ED and some encouragement

Default Hard dick vs ED dick ~ Some encouragement.
It occured to me when I was talking with a friend that you guys have an inaccurate view of one vs the other.

He wanted to go get a blue pill so it would work for the provider. I had to tell him, she's an L2, it doesn't have to work like you think it ought too. In fact we can PREFER the ED dick when it comes to BJ's. In complete honesty it's much easier (and I personally like the feel because it reminds me of a boobie.)

Now this is not a slam (by any stretch of the imagination) to Dicks that have not aged into their 40's yet. A hard dick is always fun to play with, but ED dicks are JUST as much fun if not more so.

Guys, most of us have been around a long time and have seen our fair share of the variety out there. 6in is NOT average. It's more like 4in. A super hard dick is great, however a huge percentage of you are just as much fun when he doesn't stand straight up. You have to stop being so self conscious about it. It's so very normal (and fun.) Relax.
Way cool thread Kayla. Makes us old bastards feel little better bout ourselves.

Thanks

Blues
So True. Really I don't think about it in advance...whether you have a raging hard on or not. More about if we can have a mental and physical connection. 75% of the guys I see don't have a raging erection, yet are able to have an incredible orgasm. Some guys that have had prostate surgery don't ejaculate, yet have a unbelievable orgasm. At my age (our age), I have adjusted my expectations.
Life is short....let's have fun.
Geriatric advice from Loving Kayla.

That's smart marketing. LMMFAO!
That is why she is called "Loving Kayla" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I didn't get hard, you would only be licking the turtle face.....
So ? When are you coming back to the Dallas area, or have I missed your arrival ?? 8====> - - - -
  • jafun
  • 05-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Thank you for the wonderful reassuring words...
Thank you, KAYLA. Your explanation is a perfect representation of my feeling on this subject. I hope that those to whom this applies now take it to heart. I hope those to whom this will apply in the future will remember it when the time comes. When I have tried to explain this to my friends they have only received it with obvious doubt or disbelief.

One of the few friends that I continued to see while I was away from the board suffered needlessly over this issue. For the first year or so that I knew him he was apologetic about his condition despite my genuine reassurance and my enthusiasm whenever we spent time together. Eventually, the guy solved what he believed was a problem; he had a doctor prescribe injection treatments that make him as hard as a rock.

It's a shame that he relies so heavily on the injections to build his self-esteem, because the drug has done nothing to increase his confidence. I try to convince him that I prefer spending time with him without the injections, but he just looks at me like I have sprouted two extra heads. What's far worse than not getting fully erect is the icky taste of the injections which results in denying my oral fixation.

Constant and needless apologies without meds are a buzz kill, but the relentless need for reassurance that the drug-induced hard-on is "sooooo much more satisfying" when it's just not true is the kind of thing that takes the fun out of my job.

~sweetness~
Hey! I thought you retired! I'll tell Ed the good news!

Back through the looking glass chasing rabbits:

I appreciate the comments from all of the ladies who have offered their words of encouragement. It gives me the confidence to skip the blue pill and schedule with one (or all) of you soon...
I believe somewhere on this area there ought to be a thread for ED friendly providers. Girls I think that this will be great for your business and those of us to search for you. I think it takes a tremendous amount of courage for guys to talk about this issue. If a girl would identify herself as ED friendly I think she would move to the top of many guys list.
I believe somewhere on this area there ought to be a thread for ED friendly providers. Girls I think that this will be great for your business and those of us to search for you. I think it takes a tremendous amount of courage for guys to talk about this issue. If a girl would identify herself as ED friendly I think she would move to the top of many guys list. Originally Posted by Prazer
You hot potato stop falling in love with me.

Hey! I thought you retired! I'll tell Ed the good news!

Back through the looking glass chasing rabbits:

Originally Posted by Iaintliein

I just love that picture and my hair is that long again.

HI CATIEMAE!!!!!!!!! Long time baby!!!!!
I believe somewhere on this area there ought to be a thread for ED friendly providers. Girls I think that this will be great for your business and those of us to search for you. I think it takes a tremendous amount of courage for guys to talk about this issue. If a girl would identify herself as ED friendly I think she would move to the top of many guys list. Originally Posted by Prazer
Aren't all providers supposed to be ED friendly? That's why we're here. Love this thread.