Any Chance To Start A WhiteList Section For Providers

Ok so I was responding to a post on the Request forum and then I realized how hard it is to get a hold of ladies late at night or even get a hold of them period. So I started thinking, how about starting a WhiteList Section for us providers? Not sure if the ladies would even take the time to do it,but it is an idea and thought. Some other boards I am a member of do it in other states and it is a life saver. Of course it has to stay up to date for it to work out for everyone,but the ladies post the guys handle and then make comments like good,white guy,clean,loves daty or whatever they want to say about the guy. Or they could just say good. But it would keep us from having to hunt these chics down.
Any chic that can't be respectful and give a reference I make note to not use them again or if they ask not to give reference. And I will let them know. I think it isn't fair to my guys,but you can't help I can't help. Plain and simple.
So what do you think? Sound like a good idea? Not everyone has P411 so this would make screening somewhat simpler in some aspects.

Kisses,
Nikki
I like to shart in my little panties.

Short answer is: hell no there's no chance. Most of the men who post here are way too defensive about it (whether needlessly or not is unknown... I try to not judge).

Example (which was actually posted as a joke):
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1376941

The longer answer is: HAHAHA it's probably not a bad idea but it's probably the purpose of sites like P411. You may want to check them out. This one seems mainly about guys wanting to review providers.
I like to pee in pools.

The icky ladies already have the Powder Room, aka Tampon Talk, and Infoshare. Now you want a third private info sharing forum?
Ok so I was responding to a post on the Request forum and then I realized how hard it is to get a hold of ladies late at night or even get a hold of them period. So I started thinking, how about starting a WhiteList Section for us providers? Not sure if the ladies would even take the time to do it,but it is an idea and thought. Some other boards I am a member of do it in other states and it is a life saver. Of course it has to stay up to date for it to work out for everyone,but the ladies post the guys handle and then make comments like good,white guy,clean,loves daty or whatever they want to say about the guy. Or they could just say good. But it would keep us from having to hunt these chics down.
Any chic that can't be respectful and give a reference I make note to not use them again or if they ask not to give reference. And I will let them know. I think it isn't fair to my guys,but you can't help I can't help. Plain and simple.
So what do you think? Sound like a good idea? Not everyone has P411 so this would make screening somewhat simpler in some aspects.

Kisses,
Nikki Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Not a good idea. Eccie is a site for guys to review providers, not for providers to review hobbyists, formal or informal. As pyramider said, you already have two other avenues for doing that, which I am sure you do.
I wasn't saying to review you guys it is just a way for ladies to say yeah he is great or no I wouldn't see him again because and the reason. That away we can look up and see if they have been seen. Just to make the screening easier. And like I said in my first post most don't have P411 and sometimes these ladies aren't on as late as some or just don't answer at all.
It was just a thought. Nothing for anyone to get upset over.
I have been around since the ASPD days and I know how to screen and I screen very thoroughly. It was just a way to be able to screen when the guys don't have P411 or the ladies won't answer. I am just looking for a way for us not to miss out on having FUN!!
Thank you for your input guys. I guess I should have posted this in the Powder Room to get some ladies input also. lol

Kisses
Don't get me wrong I think it's a fine idea to have that ability.
I got a ringworm from a pool about a year ago, that was nasty.
I wasn't saying to review you guys it is just a way for ladies to say yeah he is great or no I wouldn't see him again because and the reason. That away we can look up and see if they have been seen. Just to make the screening easier.

Kisses Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI

I totally agree, why do you have to go to another site to find out if we are cool.
And by the way you are fucking hot and fuck Nikki!

Extremely easy to implement. make it a thread in the powder room, ladies only, and when you see us, Just reply to the "value thread" with something like '+1 for seanj317'
Then a provider can search for 'seanj317' and the responses will be either +1 or -1.
By now im sure I would have like a +219 rating... ....particulalry for my distinctly kickass awesomeness and my huge, umm, smile.
Sean
As usual, the people with the most to say seem to have paid the least attention to the OP's question.

And, it's hilarious that someone that joined two months ago would recommend that Kinky Little Nikki check into P411.

@ KLN - You should definitely start a thread for this is the Powder Room.
Thanks Say What...I realized after reading the comments that I should have put it in there,but I don't mess with the Powder Room that much so that is why I just put it in the open. Now I wish I wouldn't have. lol lol Now I need to see if I can get this thread taking down.
Thank You Sean for the compliments!!
Thanks Say What...I realized after reading the comments that I should have put it in there,but I don't mess with the Powder Room that much so that is why I just put it in the open. Now I wish I wouldn't have. lol lol Now I need to see if I can get this thread taking down.
Thank You Sean for the compliments!! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
your okay KLN, you were just asking a question, you don't need to take anything down!...that's what ECCIEs about sharing info ,and asking questions....