Is ANYONE getting laid in this stormy weather?

I've seen several ISO's. I know that several ladies are (were) available this afternoon/evening to play around, including myself.

However, no one is really out. I went to the local Kroger store about an hour ago and the clerks were just standing around. The streets are fairly empty.

And I have a fridge full of watermelon, and other Memorial Day stuff to cook, and it's still there because just to get to a family member's house would take over 30 minutes, and going through a flooded area, to get to.

Plus, had some other friends who lost electricity for several hours last night and so ... heck. It's a GREAT day to be all cozy and sensual. But who wants to wreck their car getting from point A to point B?

Ladies. Is this weather affecting your business? I have to admit, the majority of my client base are VERY discreet men. They're not going to take chances to go across town to visit with me if they're about to get washed off of the roadway.

Thoughts?

Since I'm stuck inside this evening, thought it might make for a good topic.

Happy Memorial Day!!! Stay safe. And stay inside! Hope those reading this have had SOME fun this holiday weekend!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
I know I just spent the last two hours getting my brains fucked out. Not only did she get me off twice which almost never happens, she achieved the impossible. Three pops. I think I cam in love. Or at least in lust.
Elisabeth - The ones who are getting laid are probably not reading this. LOL
Sadly, no.

I'm all caught up on Game of Thrones though.
Sadly, no.

I'm all caught up on Game of Thrones though. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
We need to put on some heels and mini skirts and hit up some body shops. I bet those guys are getting paid!
Heck Ya! I'm free Wednesday.
I know I just spent the last two hours getting my brains fucked out. Not only did she get me off twice which almost never happens, she achieved the impossible. Three pops. I think I cam in love. Or at least in lust. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That's just fabulous. I smiled.

Elisabeth - The ones who are getting laid are probably not reading this. LOL Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
True. Lol. But when they DO read this topic, and they've gotten laid, then they're completely free to gloat about it. See above.

Sadly, no.

Gosh. I have also gotten caught up on a few shows. And movies. Watched a bunch of war films, for a Memorial Day. Finally saw that American Sniper movie everyone was talking about awhile back.

It's not been a bad weekend. Just could have been a bit better.
No, sadly no one will see me. Then again, probably for the best. Why put a gal thru the shame of seeing me.
Sorry, can't talk now. I have to go fuck my wife. I WILL, catch up with you later...
Sadly, no.

CRAP! thats what i was gunna do. im 2 episodes down ... damn it.
  • cyrax
  • 05-25-2015, 08:07 PM
I had to work on Memorial day, but I know some ladies that are definitely worth the risk in this weather.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing THN and having a GoT marathon lol.
Sadly, no.

Nothing here either. I've been locked away watching vampire diaries. Hmmm am I the only guy that watches that? I feel shame admitting it
We should definitely fix that, RR.

Cum bury your shame between my thighs.
Hmmm? I'm all caught up on GOT and had fun! Lucky me
No one likes an over-achieving whore, ok... 😜