Nikki69Benz ?

Any recent information on Nikki69Benz? Size? Weight? GFE? PSE? Appearance? Performance? Location? I understand she has relocated from Ft Worth… Looks like she would be fun, but haven’t pulled the trigger. Any one had doubles with her? Can answer here or PM me. Thanks
I know this is a unique concept, but did you ever think about searching for information yourself. Really radical thought and would take a lot of time, probably the better part of a minute.
Geez! Thanks! Probably what you would do! What an id***!
Searched 5 sites! All data at least a year old. Was in Ft W, now in Dallas.
A lot has happened in a year! Did you read the second word? “Recent”
If you don’t know anything- like you sound like you don’t - just keep to yourself!
Nikki69Benz?
Do you mean NikkiBenz the Latina? If so, my research tells me that she is current and has been RECENTLY active in the DFW area.
If we're speaking about Nikki Benz/Nikki staxxx I recently tried to set up a 1hr session.

We agreed on 1pm and it came and went when I asked what was going on she gave me a story about losing her hotel room and then asked me to provide a credit card for incidentals on the room.

I said absolutely not and simply said we could schedule this another day and her reply was "I don't think so".
Geez! Thanks! Probably what you would do! What an id***!
Searched 5 sites! All data at least a year old. Was in Ft W, now in Dallas.
A lot has happened in a year! Did you read the second word? “Recent”
If you don’t know anything- like you sound like you don’t - just keep to yourself! Originally Posted by Et Tu 4Fun
if you had posted that info w/ your first inquiry, then he might not have replied that way.
help us help you - what research you've done & resukts, links to profiles and/or ads, etc.

btw, anyone can reply to any coed post in the manner they want until they get banned.

"what a maroon!" bugs bunny
if you had posted that info w/ your first inquiry, then he might not have replied that way.
help us help you - what research you've done & resukts, links to profiles and/or ads, etc.

btw, anyone can reply to any coed post in the manner they want until they get banned.

"what a maroon!" bugs bunny Originally Posted by pmdelites
to quote yourself,

"and you know this how??

or you just think that assumption is true ??"

according to Eccie rules, I hope you got points for the insult.

To the OP:

Search is your friend, take what you find with a grain of salt especially on this site.
pmd:"if you had posted that info w/ your first inquiry, then he might not have replied that way.."
yes, an assumption, but explicitly conditioned w/ "might", not would, must have or assuredly would, etc.

pmd:"btw, anyone can reply to any coed post in the manner they want until they get banned."
as best i interpret the eccie guidelines, a fact.
now, some folks might fly under the radar and get away w/ a disrespectful reply, but that's execution not theory.